I'll have to try that, Kimberly, thanks for the suggestion! I wish my AWE wasn't at work, I'll have to bring it home tomorrow . I use VO5 Milk Moisture and just got my Elucence (and Curl Keeper) on Saturday. Love the Elucence - still playing around with the CK and getting the right amount under the gel de jour.

I looked at your pictures in the other thread before I logged on. Your hair kinda sorta is like mine (guess that's why we're in the same hair forum, huh? ) I wish mine would lift like yours, but it doesn't wanna. Dang hair has a mind of it's own. Although, I think actually it looks okay - it's my how face looks depending on what the hair does. Does that make sense?

Your hair is fabulous, by the way!!
Originally Posted by LavenderCurls
Try the Awe with the little towel; it really help combat frizz and give you curl deginition. You will have to post pictures too so that we can see your hair. I would love to find some hair twins I used to try to get my hair to lie down a little...the grass is always greener on the other side, right!? I have currently decided to stop fighting my hair and just go with. It always wins anyway....it's like a force of nature

That completely makes sense about how your hair makes your face look. For years I wanted bangs. I have a little face and with bangs my face looks even smaller. I think that we each have to go with what works for us. No use trying to make ourselves or our hair into something it is not!

I will post under your CK thread too