Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #20
CelticMoonDance

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderCurls
I'll have to try that, Kimberly, thanks for the suggestion! I wish my AWE wasn't at work, I'll have to bring it home tomorrow . I use VO5 Milk Moisture and just got my Elucence (and Curl Keeper) on Saturday. Love the Elucence - still playing around with the CK and getting the right amount under the gel de jour.

I looked at your pictures in the other thread before I logged on. Your hair kinda sorta is like mine (guess that's why we're in the same hair forum, huh? ) I wish mine would lift like yours, but it doesn't wanna. Dang hair has a mind of it's own. Although, I think actually it looks okay - it's my how face looks depending on what the hair does. Does that make sense?

Your hair is fabulous, by the way!!
Try the Awe with the little towel; it really help combat frizz and give you curl deginition. You will have to post pictures too so that we can see your hair. I would love to find some hair twins I used to try to get my hair to lie down a little...the grass is always greener on the other side, right!? I have currently decided to stop fighting my hair and just go with. It always wins anyway....it's like a force of nature

That completely makes sense about how your hair makes your face look. For years I wanted bangs. I have a little face and with bangs my face looks even smaller. I think that we each have to go with what works for us. No use trying to make ourselves or our hair into something it is not!

I will post under your CK thread too