First of all, I do not acknowledge people when they stoop to calling me a liar. I received your PM and responded accordingly. I am not faulting you for what you think. I was not on vacation. I had an emergency with my father. Your belief or disbelief of that will not cause me to lose any sleep. When I sent your package and left, I was not anticipating it coming back to me so I had no reason to contact you. I, however, did NOT read your PMs. My soror, who was staying at our house, used my computer and very well may have done so. I do not know and did not think to ask. I have received and sent PMs so I know how it works, I do not need confirmation from anyone else. All I can tell you is when I read them. Since you want to continue to attack me, I believe you know how this is going to end. Peace
Originally Posted by LipGlassHoney
OK, LipglassHoney, I will not stoop to fighting with you.

I got nothing from you & no response to my PM's or emails & I posted on here accordingly. I am not attacking you. I am the one who got nothing out of this deal. My swapping record on this board stands for all to see.

I see from your post that I am going to get nothing from you, so this is over & my bad rec stands.

Please do not PM me again. I am done with this & moving on now....

Peace out!
3a/2c
Long layers, past BSL
Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
SLS free poos since Feb 6/05