View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:30 PM   #27
sweetmelissa

Hi!

I am another 2b wavy! I am not really doing the CG thing. I am currently washing every few days with diluted Aquage shampoo and follow with Aquage detangler. I have tried Jessiecurl but I found it to be too oily for my hair. Maybe I am using too much. I do like her microfiber towel though.

Currently, for styling I am using a very small amt of paul mitchell's "the cream" as a leave in after towel drying with micro towel. I then scrunch and then finish with Paul Mitchel's sculpting foam and air dry. So far, I am doing pretty well with the foam. Before that I was using KMS curl up which I also like.

Thanks for all of the great ideas. I want to try the honey rinse and I am considering trying the Jessiecurl again. The main problem I have is a lack of volume at the roots. I will try using clips as some of you have suggested. Any additional input is greatly appreciated.

For those of you that have used the deva clips....... what are they exactly? Are they different from other clips you can get at the drug store?
sweetmelissa is offline   Reply With Quote