Thanks for the help and the thread link! I finally found it yesterday and bumped it again.

Anywho, I went to trade secret to spend a gift card, that why i was curious about the GW cond, but here is the ingredients:

water, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, behentrimonium methosulfate, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, amodimethicone, panthenol, frangrance, cetrimonium chloride, methylparaben, propylparaben, isopropyl alcohol, pvp, hydroxyethylcellulose, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, allantoin, myristyl alcohol, CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, glyoxylic acid, hydrolyzed silk, butylene glycol, aloe leaf juice, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopheryl acetate

I will be the first to admit Im not super good at reading these things but it just didnt seem like it could really be CG or even that good for your hair in general. To many -one, -anol, -ane's and sulfate words for my liking

So i bought the Sexy Hair Healthy Hair Conditoner in Pumpkin, it smells divine! I keep getting hints of pumpkin bread every time I turn my head. It is a pretty rich condtioner and seems like it might be to much for my wavy hair, but I think I might just eat it if it doesnt work out!

Thanks again!
Thick Strawberry Blonde - Some Sort of 2...
Modified CG Routine Since 4/07, Using: MOP C Re:Coil, Angell, GW Gel (for the moment)