Ava, I have both of the Aussies that you use, but I've only used the Gel+Water (like it!). I need to try the Tizz No Frizz over it

ABBA Weightless Gel - This is definitely a HG product for me. I use it every single day along the front & top scalp area of my head. It gives me awesome root lift & hold w/o weighing my hair down.

Kenra Styling Gel Hold 17 - Gives me more curls (although they are thinner & not as clumped as some of my other gels, which is fine with me) & great hold.

Trevor Sorbie Sliquid - This is a very liquidy gel, so I usually mix it with a pea sized blob of ABBA WG. Great spreadability & shine, & good hold when mixed with ABBA - not enough hold for me on its own.

Aura Hypoallergenic Gel - This is a good gel, but I also mix this with the ABBA. Together they give great hold & shine.

L'Oreal Curl Vive Spray Gel - I swap the sprayer top for a push cap & use this like a normal gel. Great hold & curl formation from this one, along with shine. Great, cheap drugstore product

Biolage Gelee - On my hair, this is a more expensive version of the L'Oreal Curl Vive. I get similar results from both of these.

TIGI Frisky Gel - This is a heavier gel, so I have to be careful of the amount I use. It gives me great curls, which I think is due to the honey in it.
Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I