View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 09:53 AM   #16
love yourself first

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyv
A palmful is much too much as a leave in. I have a lot of thick hair kind of ling and I use at most a pea sized amount for my whole head. I mix it with a gel or jojoba as my final step. It might help if you mix it with something and then apply another product on top of it, a little bit of leave in or oil or whatever you like.
I totally agree with Mandyv... A palmful of honey left on your hair No wonder it is making your hair hard, Amneris!

I have a lighter hand with products than you but can be skeptical of things like "pea size" amount.... Until I tried Curly Brunette's Shea It Ain't So and raw honey added to gel... Truly a pea size amount is enough for my shoulder length hair! That's why I suggested a lima bean for you since your hair is longer and thicker

The 2 spoonfuls in your conditioner sounds about right... I'm surprised that you didn't get good results with it

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
- Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
love yourself first is offline   Reply With Quote