Hi csb I change my routine a lot as far as my products, but I usually poo/condition the same way every day.

For my first lather, I use a poo like Nizoral, Head & Shoulders, Kenra Clarifying, or Nexxus Biotin. I massage my scalp with my fingertips for a good 30 seconds or so. I then rinse really well standing under the shower head.

I mainly use conditioner as a detangler, so I pretty much use whatever I have in the shower at the time. I've been loving a shea conditioner & shampoo from an etailer (Soaps & Scrubs), so after I've rinsed the first poo out of my hair, I use about a quarter sized blob of shea conditioner mixed in my palm with a quarter sized blob of honey. I apply this to the lower 3/4 to 1/3 of my hair. I then lather up my scalp & roots with some of the shea poo, again massaging for maybe 15 seconds or so, then pile the whole mess on top of my head while I finish my shower.

I then rinse all of the shea poo, conditioner, & honey out of my hair. I gently squeeze the water out with my hands, then apply a dime sized blob of Elucence MBC to the length of my hair as a leave-in.

I've never been one to use a leave-in AT ALL, but I'm finding the Elucence to be wonderful!! I think with the heat & humidity we're having here in TX, along with the highlights I had done in the spring, my hair really needed some moisture
Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I