I wash and deep condition my hair every 7-10 days and apply curly pudding as instructed on the jar. I then allow my hair to dry naturally. (currently waiting for my curly custard to arrive to give it a try) And then nightly I section my hair in approximately 10-12 sections and lightly spritz each section with a 1:1 mixture of water and liquidy leave in (I happen to like KMS daily treatement). I then finger comb each section until the curls clump together; I then smooth a dab of water rich moisturizer on each section (Nexxus makes an organic one which I absolutely love! it's called Luxxtress. It moisturizes without being greasy.)I then two strand twist the sections and tie my hair up for the night. The next morning I simply undo the twists and apply a little Curly buttercreme and loosen the curls with a blast of warm (not hot) air from the blowdryer for approximately 20 to 30 seconds while gently pulling the curls down.
Again, I repeat this routine nightly. It sounds like a lot, but it only takes about 15 minutes total. Honestly, for me, my curls don't hit their stride until about day 4or 5 and with each day the curls get looser and looser and my hair is more moisture rich as the days pass.
Best of all, I loose maybe 5 hairs per day! :P
I would be very interested to know what you all think.
By the way, I'm new to this sight, and I'd like to say thank you to each and everyone of you for sharing all of your wonderful hair care tips!!!