View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 12:50 PM   #4
Doc

Thanks for your reply bubbles76.
You wrote:
What ingredients are in the KMS treatment and the Luxxtress? I have not heard of Luxxtress. Where can you get these products? I like the idea of using the spritz with 1:1 water and leave in. I use 1:4 oil and water mixture, but it still leaves my hair oily. Maybe I need to try that nightly?
My reply:
The KMS has:Water,Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans,Pathenol , Sorbitol, Acetaide MEA(Ihave no idea what that is ), Hydrolyzed Wheat proteins, Hydrolyzed soy proteins, Pollen extract, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, Arachidonic acid, Polyquaternium 10, Jojoba oil Wheat germ oil, sulfur, and a few other reallylong ingredients none of which are cones

The Luxxtress has alot of stuff so I'll list the first 5 only: Water, Pathenol, Cetyl alcohol, Hhydrolyzed Quinoa protein, Indian vanilla extract There is one cone in this product, but it's way down on the list and it's Dimethicone. This product feels wonderful on my hair. It has the consistency of a mousse but slightly thicker.

I get both of these products at Trade Secret which I believe is a national chaain and can be found in most malls. I've also seen the KMS Daily repair in some grocery stores.
I hope this helps.