I just needed to add a couple of more gels to my list:

*Rusk Deepshine Liquid Gel - OMG, why oh why did they discontinue this?!?!?!? :seriouslymad:madgo.gif I've used this the last few days (mixed with a bit of Abba), & I cannot believe what great 2nd day hair I get with it!!! In fact, I was going to use Ava's Aussie combo this AM, but I just couldn't wash my hair - I'm loving the look from yesterday's Rusk/Abba combo The hold of this stuff is incredible

*Back to Basics Curl Catalyst - again, I mix this with a bit of Abba (can you tell how much I adore the Abba Weightless ) & just get GREAT results!!

I honestly believe that Abba WG improves ANY gel I use. It just gives more hold & volume with no weight. Alone, I can only use it over the CK.

Kimberly - how are you using the Abba? Alone over the Jessicurl? How much do you use? Sorry for so many questions, but I just love your hair
Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I