Honey is the BEST! I had been feeling all alone with all the raves about honey, and it just wasn't working for me, when I tried a honey rinse without ANY styling products. It was amazing! I couldn't believe that a cup of honey water, which looks like nothing, can make my hair behave better than great huge globs of gel. It was well-defined, shiny and frizz-free - and looked totally natural (my real bare-nekked hair is scary).

My routine - CO wash, rinse, pour 1 teaspoon honey mixed with 1 cup of warm water over hair. Don't rinse out. use 2 t of Too-Shea or Elucence as a leave-in, and air-dry. That's it. To make things even simpler (and to not waste any honey), I'm going to try adding teeny amounts of honey to the Too-Shea instead of doing the rinse.

Plus, honey is cheap, easy to find, and you don't have to worry about bees adding silicones or other objectionable ingredients to their product.
You don't have to stand there in the store squinting to read the teeny-tiny ingredient list and wonder what all those chemicals are and what they will do to your hair. Also, I read on another thread, that honey is naturally anti-bacterial or anti-microbial or something like that, so it doesn't have to be refrigerated and won't spoil.

I love this stuff.
3b-fine & thick. Main problems are dryness and frizzies. Favorite product so far - Jessicurl Too Shea