Someone on the General Discussions Board said that I am a 2A/2B, which is probably true since I have fine, wavy, frizzy hair, so I though I would post here.

I wash with conditioner every day, and use shampoo once a week. My normal routine is to air-dry. I don't use product because it just weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy. And since I only shampoo once a week, it would mean the product would be in my hair all week. And in general, I'm an allergic, sensitive-skin type person and I just don't like extra chemicals on my head.

I am looking for a job which means that when I go out in the morning, I have to look especially tidy. I don't want to go out with wet hair. I've tried using a diffuser after towel drying and while it does make my hair look neater than it does when I airydry, it dries and straightens the top layer of my hair, so that it looks like straw. (I don't diffuse till my hair is completely dry; just diffusing it long enough so it doesn't look like I just took a shower is enough to dry it out.)

I have to shower in the morning because I exercise first thing in the morning, so I have to shower right after, otherwise I will smell.

Suggestions?