I am again experimenting with using less product in my hair. What I did was I smoothed on some grapseed oil while I was in the shower with wet hair, I then conditioned with Elucence. I left a lot of it in when I rinsed and I spritzed with a little coconut milk and left it alone. It dried with very little frizz (and we are havin insane heat here in Philly) it's curly and shiney without being greasy...I do notice that it looks more producty than I expected for using no products. That's mainly in my canopy...that part is a little crispy. Is that because of the dryness of that area...is this telling me I need a lot more moisture there? I know my canopy hair is finer in texture than the rest...is that it?

Overall...it looks really good...I would like to get rid of the crispy thing though!

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.