[quote="curlyjenn"]

You could do like I do. Apply your stuff upside down, then flip over and scrunch some into the top. I like to do it that way cuz I'm curlier underneath and can't get it all the way through the underneath.
Originally Posted by Brown&Curly
I might have to try that.

It's not quite crunchy, but the hairs in that area are much finer than the rest so they seem to get crispy. I guess maybe I put too much product on them. The amount I used was fine for the rest of my hair but not that part so I'm gonna have to try the upside down thing. I used the B2B and rinsed some out, I did smooth on a little gel (suave professionals) so we'll see if I get the crispy feeling....if I do than I'll try to apply any gel upside down tomorrow.

Oh yeah...I did do an ACV rinse first.

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.