Ok well a couple of months ago i realized just how hard my college lifestyle had hit me and i knew it was time for some change. I am 5'6" and i stepped on the scale to see it say 146. That was by far the largest i have ever been in my life and i cried immediately. I started watching what i ate and began exercising again. Well i run 5.3 miles at least 4 times week, but almost ALWAYS 5 days a week. Monday through friday i eat a 180 calorie granola bar for breakfast, an apple or nectarine for a snack, a salad or somesort of controlled calorie mean for lunch, and what ever my mom cooks for dinner (usually a salad, a vegetable and chicken, fish or steak). On the weekends i have a realllly hard time keeping to my diet, but MOST of the time i dont entirely let myself go. I am proud to say that i lost weight, but i can't get the last 4 pounds off. My weight varies everyday from about 134-135. I am confused because i feel like i run SOO much and eat relatively well, so what is the problem?! The weight is mostly in my stomach and my love handels. Any advice will help, thanks!
3b
Curly hair is something that every girl with straight hair wants!