What is my hair type 4a 3c etc....?

Like Tree170Likes


Isn't your hair relaxed or heat damaged per the difference between your roots and ends? No one can help you type your hair until you reveal your natural hair texture albeit letting it grow back in or bc'ing.
Originally Posted by lenasblend

My hair isnt relaxed nor is it heat damaged thats just my texture because I havent flat ironed my hair in a year and the same goes for a relaxer. My hair just has like a wave in the front and like spiral curls in the back. If it helps when I was younger my hair always had soft curls naturally. im costa rican and my mom has the same hair
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
You all are just full of jokes! Which one of you playin?

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

What do you me were full of jokes
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Can someone pleasssseee tell me my hair type.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I think you are 3a/4b.


On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Can someone pleasssseee tell me my hair type.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I think you are 3a/4b.


On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze


well what do you think your hair type is.
cocodej likes this.
Can someone pleasssseee tell me my hair type.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I think you are 3a/4b.


On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
Maybe she was typing both the damaged and undamaged hair.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Can someone pleasssseee tell me my hair type.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I think you are 3a/4b.


On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze

actually... you can have sections that are 3a and sections that are 4b

puppitypup and Jo Somebody like this.
ooooh! lurkers gettin' salty in the tags again!
Lmao at the tags for this thread!!! Omg
CG Curly
Why does the pj monster haunt me so?

Growing my bf's hair from cbl to apl
Can someone pleasssseee tell me my hair type.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
Isn't your hair relaxed or heat damaged per the difference between your roots and ends? No one can help you type your hair until you reveal your natural hair texture albeit letting it grow back in or bc'ing.
Originally Posted by lenasblend

My hair isnt relaxed nor is it heat damaged thats just my texture because I havent flat ironed my hair in a year and the same goes for a relaxer. My hair just has like a wave in the front and like spiral curls in the back. If it helps when I was younger my hair always had soft curls naturally. im costa rican and my mom has the same hair
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I could be wrong but that looks more like heat damage then a natural curl pattern. Either way I don't know what hair type you have. Perhaps a bigger picture would help.


www.lenasblend.com

Last edited by lenasblend; 01-29-2012 at 12:08 AM.


My hair isnt relaxed nor is it heat damaged thats just my texture because I havent flat ironed my hair in a year and the same goes for a relaxer. My hair just has like a wave in the front and like spiral curls in the back. If it helps when I was younger my hair always had soft curls naturally. im costa rican and my mom has the same hair
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
You all are just full of jokes! Which one of you playin?

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

What do you me were full of jokes
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
If your post wasn't meant to be a joke....well....hmm. And if you don't get why it seemed like one then I can't help ya.

On my EVO

I think you are 3a/4b.


On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
Maybe she was typing both the damaged and undamaged hair.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
Originally Posted by annabananalise
Ohh but my hair is not kinky

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App

I think you are 3a/4b.


On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze


well what do you think your hair type is.
Originally Posted by foreverturtles
I dont know somewhere in the 3's

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App

You all are just full of jokes! Which one of you playin?

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo

What do you me were full of jokes
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
If your post wasn't meant to be a joke....well....hmm. And if you don't get why it seemed like one then I can't help ya.

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo
Well it wasnt and if you dont believe me thats your problem I dont need to lie. If you found it funny then haha but I dont need you to comment on anything because your rude and your not helping me with anything. Im searching for help not trying to make people laugh goodbye.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App


You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze


well what do you think your hair type is.
Originally Posted by foreverturtles
I dont know somewhere in the 3's

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
Seriously though, did you even read the thread before you posted your pics in here? Did you not see that ppl were already arguing with the op? What made you think you would get serious answers from ppl when you posted pics with this same magical kinky roots, wavy ends hair?

Furthermore, you already have your mind set that pure in the 3 range, so why are you even asking? Why do you need validation for what you already believe?
murrrcat and soleilmoncur like this.


What do you me were full of jokes
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
If your post wasn't meant to be a joke....well....hmm. And if you don't get why it seemed like one then I can't help ya.

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo
Well it wasnt and if you dont believe me thats your problem I dont need to lie. If you found it funny then haha but I dont need you to comment on anything because your rude and your not helping me with anything. Im searching for help not trying to make people laugh goodbye.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I guess I'm rude for suggesting you have kinky hair.... How DARE I COMMENT in a FORUM and make such a tasteless comment. Yea ok Purplerain, you have type 3a, only? Better?

On my EVO
.

Last edited by fonki; 01-30-2012 at 07:12 PM.

If your post wasn't meant to be a joke....well....hmm. And if you don't get why it seemed like one then I can't help ya.

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo
Well it wasnt and if you dont believe me thats your problem I dont need to lie. If you found it funny then haha but I dont need you to comment on anything because your rude and your not helping me with anything. Im searching for help not trying to make people laugh goodbye.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
I guess I'm rude for suggesting you have kinky hair.... How DARE I COMMENT in a FORUM and make such a tasteless comment. Yea ok Purplerain, you have type 3a, only? Better?

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo
Your not rude because you called my hair kinky you rude because your laughing because you obviously though I was lying and you comments are just rude like you have an attitude and its purplehaze.


Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App


You cant be 3a and 4b
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
Maybe she was typing both the damaged and undamaged hair.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
Originally Posted by annabananalise
Ohh but my hair is not kinky

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Purplehaze
The roots are. The rest is damaged and therefore any typing would be inaccurate. And pointless.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com