-   3 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/3/)
-   -   shea moisture organic raw shea butter moisture retention conditioner review (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/3/149442-shea-moisture-organic-raw-shea-butter-moisture-retention-conditioner-review.html)

*M!x*Ch!ck* 09-07-2012 02:15 PM

shea moisture organic raw shea butter moisture retention conditioner review

What's your thoughts :)
Thinking bout getting some tomo or today

my3curlies 09-07-2012 03:18 PM

Loved it as a LI. Did nothing for me as a RO.

CurlyCutie1394 09-07-2012 04:23 PM

I just bought the kit. I can let you know tomorrow

*M!x*Ch!ck* 09-07-2012 04:24 PM

K :) I'll be waiting

ElizabethFaith 09-09-2012 12:13 AM

It works best as a leave-in! For me, it's too thin to be a rinse-out. Other than that, I love it! :D

CurlyCutie1394 09-09-2012 08:21 AM

This stuff was too heavy for my hair I had to start all over with the SM curl and shine shampoo like I usually use and the deep treatment mask just made my hair smell nice unlike the curl enhancing smoothie that makes my curls pop. I'm give this line to my mom

itsKelCeeEee 09-09-2012 09:14 AM

Works good as a leave-in, but I've used better. The smell about killed me, too. I had to get rid of this stuff just because the smell bothered me so much (and I'm not even smell sensitive).

*M!x*Ch!ck* 09-09-2012 01:39 PM

What rinse out conditioner have you used you like best so far

my3curlies 09-09-2012 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee (Post 2029885)

I know what you mean about the smell. The first time I tried it I used the shampoo, conditioner & DTM and thought I was going suffocate. Now that I'm used to the smell I can handle it if I only use one.

itsKelCeeEee 09-12-2012 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by my3curlies (Post 2030023)

Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee (Post 2029885)

Omg yes. The DT was the worst smellfender of them all. :P

Sandi 09-16-2012 12:59 AM

I'm sincerely glad I'm not the only one. I think I have a couple of their products in my bathroom somewhere, but every time I use them, regardless of how good the result is, I end up with a throbbing headache by the end of the day because I'm sensitive to smells.

Tjanee 09-28-2012 01:58 PM

I wonder if mixing in an oil will give it enough slip to use as a rinse-out or cowash. Has anyone tried that?

fefe912 09-28-2012 08:40 PM

I liked it and it was the first shea moisture conditioner I used when I went natural, butttttttt the coconut hibiscus conditioner became my favorite on top of it smells better.

runrunrunner 10-06-2012 03:57 PM

love it as a leave-in...as a rinse out, doesnt do much of anything. then again, most conditioners dont do much for me as rinse outs.

pinkwolf 10-14-2012 08:48 AM

I love it and its a staple of mine. Its very thick so I add 2-3 heaping tbs. of it to my Tresemme Naturals condish along with honey, coconut oil, & grapeseed oil. My curls love it. :)

shaylee12 10-26-2012 04:21 PM

I wasn't a fan at first but using it as rinse out seems ok. I think I can do better tho lol. I actually think tresseme naturals works better

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using CurlTalk App

Vrae 10-29-2012 06:50 AM

I use it in my daughters hair while her hair is damp and use very lil. But she has fine, thin 3bish type hair. My 12 yr hair hates this stuff alone as a LI it just sits there.