CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   3 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/3/)
-   -   Mixed silk leave in conditioner (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/3/150521-mixed-silk-leave-conditioner.html)

Y3ssi88 10-04-2012 09:24 PM

Mixed silk leave in conditioner
 
I was skeptical at first, but I tried this and wow I love it. I used it with Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and curl goddess curl gel.. Let me just say its awesome and my were soft and bouncy and formed lovely.

ElizabethFaith 10-05-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y3ssi88 (Post 2046502)
I was skeptical at first, but I tried this and wow I love it. I used it with Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and curl goddess curl gel.. Let me just say its awesome and my were soft and bouncy and formed lovely.

Congratulations! Post pics next time! ;)

Y3ssi88 10-05-2012 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 25521 This is my second hair day with the mixed silk leave in conditioner.

ElizabethFaith 10-05-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y3ssi88 (Post 2046939)
Attachment 25521 This is my second hair day with the mixed silk leave in conditioner.

Wow, those are awesome second day curls!

Y3ssi88 10-06-2012 01:37 AM

Thanks

LISA LISA 10-07-2012 12:16 PM

I love this stuff too! Just be aware that it contains amodimethicone so you will need to clarify once a week.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlTalk App

Y3ssi88 10-07-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LISA LISA (Post 2047617)
I love this stuff too! Just be aware that it contains amodimethicone so you will need to clarify once a week.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlTalk App

Wow I didn't even realize that. Darn I finally thought I found a leave in with no cones

LISA LISA 10-09-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y3ssi88 (Post 2047756)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LISA LISA (Post 2047617)
I love this stuff too! Just be aware that it contains amodimethicone so you will need to clarify once a week.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlTalk App

Wow I didn't even realize that. Darn I finally thought I found a leave in with no cones


Hey if it works - use it. I use amodimethicone regularly, and as long as I clarify once a week I get no buildup.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com