Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2007, 05:15 AM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
Default Seeking Adrian Grenier hair product...

Male frizzyhead (2c/3a) looking for advise on a hair styling product. I am growing my hair out a bit and have reached the phase where my short hair styling product (D-fi D-struct by American Crew, I think) isn't holding my hair much at all and the dry frizz/curls are taking over.

I'm looking for a product that will mosturize, contain frizz and have a slight amount of hold. While my hair isn't quite at this length yet, I'd like to know what kind of product Adrian Grenier (from "Entourage") uses. I think that this type of product would do the trick for me.

I live in Hong Kong, so I likely won't be able to find an exact product. But I don't even know the basic product family--is it a grooming cream, a pomade, a butter, a gel, a molding mud???

Any feedback or advise would be greatly appreciated.
frizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
snapssnow92's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 170

try to use a gel, a clear gel will help with frizz and shine. for frizz, you can also leave in a little of your conditioner under the gel.
snapssnow92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
whatuask's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 74

do you still live in HK? I'm in shenzhen- did you ever find products there you liked?
whatuask is offline   Reply With Quote
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com