No separation frizz, no stringy little curls, no mondo clumps either. Just perfect, shiny curls. hallelujah!
here's what i did in painful detail.
1. finger combed in a dime sized blob of curl keeper
2. flipped hair over and raked through a nickel sized blob of angell mixed with a drop of ccss
3. shook hair a little
5. scrunched in more angell/ccss
6. scrunched with towel
7. flipped hair rightside up and scrunched with towel
8. scrunch in a little more combo
9. spray with abba curl activating tonic and scrunch in ccss
10. air dry, scrunching occasionally, but mostly just leaving it alone
i swear, it didn't take as long as it sounds.