Applying gel in the shower?

I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Your hair looks beautiful, Medussa.

What type of gel did you use? The gel did not get hard while you were brushing it?
We're all born mad. Some remain so.

I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Your hair looks beautiful, Medussa.

What type of gel did you use? The gel did not get hard while you were brushing it?
Originally Posted by Cehua
Cehua, I hardly ever see you anymore.

I use a mixture of AnGell, Suave AV Anti-Frizz Gel and FOTE AV Gel. I added a little bit of honey to the mixure today.

The gel didn't harden while I brushed. I don't have a lot of hair, so I only brushed it through twice on each side and the back. Then I gently scrunched out the big clumps. Once dry, I scrunched again.
I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Medussa,

What is M&H leave-in?

Also, is the gel your mixture of Angell and Suave?

Two more questions: What type of fragrance does Angell have? What brand of paddle brush did you use?

Thanks!
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Medussa,

What is M&H leave-in?

Also, is the gel your mixture of Angell and Suave?

Two more questions: What type of fragrance does Angell have? What brand of paddle brush did you use?
Originally Posted by curlybound06
M&H is Suave's Milk and Honey Conditioner.

The gel mixture is AnGell, Suave's Anti-frizz aloe vera gel and Fruit of the Earth's aloe vera gel (thrown in for good measure). I love the AnGell and wanted to make it last longer, so I mixed it with a few of my cheaper gels.

AnGell smells like heaven. I cannot really describe it. It's a sweet and fresh smell. The brush is a Jerome Alexander paddle brush. I couldn't find a picture of it online, because it seems they no longer make it. But I will post a pic of mine, so you can get an idea of what I used.

ETA: Here it is.
Thanks medussa.
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Your hair looks beautiful, Medussa.
Originally Posted by Cehua
Agreed ... stunningly beautiful

And, more good tips to try!
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
- Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Your hair looks beautiful, Medussa.
Originally Posted by Cehua
Agreed ... stunningly beautiful

And, more good tips to try!
Originally Posted by curltopia
Thanks.
I had very good results today with the paddle brush *after* putting in my gel (mixed with some honey). It's the last picture on page 2 of my album.
Originally Posted by medussa
Your hair looks beautiful, Medussa.

What type of gel did you use? The gel did not get hard while you were brushing it?
Originally Posted by Cehua
Cehua, I hardly ever see you anymore.

I use a mixture of AnGell, Suave AV Anti-Frizz Gel and FOTE AV Gel. I added a little bit of honey to the mixure today.

The gel didn't harden while I brushed. I don't have a lot of hair, so I only brushed it through twice on each side and the back. Then I gently scrunched out the big clumps. Once dry, I scrunched again.
Originally Posted by medussa
Thanks, Medussa. Your results are so beautiful. You are making me want to pick up the brush again. I just cut my hair to chin length so maybe brushing will work this time.

I will let you know if I try it again.

We're all born mad. Some remain so.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com