12-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Join Date: Aug 2008
Hask Henna and Placenta? Anybody try this?
I just got one of the packs at Walgreens and was curious to know if anybody else has ever used it. It got great reviews on the Walgreens site. Here's what it says:
- Nature's most complete conditioning treatment.
- Strengthens and repairs dry, brittle, lifeless hair.
- An extra rich formula combining two of natures most complete hair conditioners - neutral henna and natural placenta.
- Together for the first time to quickly repair and strengthen dry, brittle, lifeless hair.
- And will not change hair color.
- The result is ravishingly beautiful hair with manageability you never before thought possible.
- Placenta extract, derived from animal placenta (Environmentally responsible formula), is combined with amino proteins to revitalize and protect every hairtype.
- Cruelty free.
- No animal testing.
Last edited by sistahmaryisis; 12-10-2008 at 09:58 AM.