The reason you're not losing weight is because the diet you posted is around 900-1000 cals and your Basal Metabolic Rate assuming you're around 19, is about 1450 cals.

Basal Metabolic Rate

You expend energy no matter what you're doing, even when sleeping. Thus your Basal Metabolic Rate is the number of calories you'd burn if you stayed in bed all day - a tempting idea for some. If you've noticed that every year, it becomes harder to eat whatever you want and stay slim, you've also learned that your Basal Metabolic Rate decreases as you age. Likewise, depriving yourself of food in hopes of losing weight also decreases your BMR, a foil to your intentions. However, a regular routine of cardiovascular exercise can increase your BMR, improving your health and fitness when your body's ability to burn energy gradually slows down.

Given that you've been eating so little, my guess is your BMR is probably at 1300-1400, so it takes less food than normal to maintain your weight at 134lbs. You should not eat below your BMR for extended periods.

I actually would have suggested you bump up your cals by 500 cals to allow your body to get back to normal, but I figured you would just ignore that advice.

Let me know if that's still not clear.