You look young, so if you think your hair is thinning, I'd suggest getting a check-up. There are several medical conditions that can make your hair thin, including low thyroid.

I'd also investigate the hardness of your water, since you have changed products and still not having your hair behave like it did before. If you find you have really hard water, you may have to use some kind of shampoo to get out the minerals. Robert Craig (link here) has products specifically developed for hard water buildup (I think). I'm sure if you 'd like more info on this, you can PM Curlilocks and she can give you some input. I believe she uses (or used in the past) this stuff.

Also, has all the previously permed hair been cut off? I know you mentioned you had a drastic hair cut of what sound like almost a foot in length.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!