You spoiled little brats! Stop whining about EVERYTHING! Don't ask me if its okay if you read a book or go play in the playroom! Don't call your mother about every tiny little thing that enters your brain. Your mom is at work! She is a Doctor at a children's hospital! She doesn't want you paging her 3 times in 2 and a half hours just to ask what is for dinner or what time you are going to the outdoor concert! After she gets home, duh!! Plus, please speak in a normal volume I can't hear your whispering over the washer, dryer, and dishwasher while I'm doing your 15 dishes (to make toast) in the kitchen and you are watching t.v. in the family room! I DO NOT have the hearing of a dog! Plus shut an effing cabinet once in a while! You are such spoiled little slobs! You drop everything on the floor as you walk and don't bother with it again because you know that I or your housekeeper will have to pick it up! We are not maids. The housekeeper is there to clean once a week and I'm there to babysit you and to do some up keep, like laundry and dishes, NOT a sweatshirt you leave in the middle of the steps!!
2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.