Thread: Confused!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 11:15 AM   #13
cunninghamair

Yep, cherish is right. You also need to change it up a bit. Your body know what's coming, so it holds on to the calories. Vary your diet a little (above suggestions were good). Running is excellent, but you need variety, or your body will adapt. Switch up your distances, or do some sprints instead of 5 miles (see runnersworld.com). Strength training is an excellent cross training for running if you can swing it (some hand weights and a book will allow you to do it at home, ie oxygen magazine). Elliptical trainer or bike once every couple weeks. I also do weightwatchers.com to log my food. I have learned portion control and healthier choices. Their boards are excellent for finding new foods and recipes. (There is a shoot off of ww, that suggests staying in the same caloric range each week, but altering calorie intake from day to day. I have done this on accident, and it works. Sometimes after plateauing, then pigging out for a week, I have lost weight.) Offer to cook dinner one night! And make something you would like
Modified CG since 9/03. 2B/3A. JESSICURL!!! Gentle Poo, Aloeba, Gelebration, Awe; or Mop Top Poo & Condish; Curlisto Mousse & Gel I. Winter: Elucence MB Clarify, Shampoo & Conditioner. ACV & honey rinses. Plop & Pixiecurl diffuse. Password: curls
cunninghamair is offline   Reply With Quote