Guess what? There was one hairdresser I had when I lived in humid Medford Oregon for two years(this was like 5 or 6 years ago) that swore by this shampoo/conditioner duo. I used it, liked it and for some reason my hair felt dry. I mean it's meant for dry/damaged hair. Bought some last year, and still have some of the conditioner. So just this morning I did a check. This is Back to Basics Raspberry Almond Reparative Conditioner. Here's what I found:

1) Cyclomethicone
2) Cetrimonium Chloride
3) Dimethicone
4) Amodimethicone
5) Trideceth-12

Needless to say I was shocked. Here I thought this product was higher end (especially since it's like $25 a liter) 5 different cones! And here the Suave that I have under my sink has only 1.

I guess I really need to read labels now that I have made a list to take to the store with me. But in a couple weeks I am seriously thinking of Jessicurl.

On a lighter note though I did get my hair layered at Supercuts the other day. Yeah Supercuts, I have never been there, was scared they'd chop it off like other places etc. But they did a good job. Plus being working part time, being at home with the kids, and being a part time student the price was right! When I get my hair de-coned I will place some pics, right now, no way!