I must have done something REALLY wrong when I tried honey in my hair. I tried mixing it in with my biolage gelee (when I was still using it) and maybe I used WAY too much? My hair looked like a greasy, nasty, wet mess. My husband touched my hair and said "WHAT did you do??!!" and he rarely comments on my hair. Even at 11PM my hair still felt wet and greasy and I couldn't wait to wash it out. BLECH!

I'm hoping I just used too much because I'd love to use something natural and cheap to improve my hair so I'll try it again with just a tiny bit. I'm going to try the honey rinse and see how that goes. Thanks for posting on this with such great details on methods of use!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.