Natashamck and Talisa, I definitely want to hear about and/or see your results! I was hoping my cassia would come in the mail today, but no luck.
Originally Posted by curlynikki
Me too Ladies! Can't wait to see your results.

I received not one, not two, but three compliments on my hair today while out and about! Not that my life revolves around compliments, but it sure does feel good. We do alot to keep our hair looking good and healthy and its awesome when someone notices
Originally Posted by curlynikki
Nikki, strangers in real life never really commented on my hair that much. My friends and family did, but that's it. After the first time I did my full henna, I got more compliments on my hair in a week, from complete strangers, than I ever had. I think it was the extra oomph in color, shine, and thickness that made people notice it. My instructor at the gym said it makes a halo around my face lol.

Talisa
, it took me about a week to get my henna. I can't wait to do it again.

Btw, some interesting posts over at the HFH forum - Lexie, who does a lot of experiments, said that she found that a few teaspoons of coconut oil did not inhibit dye uptake, but honey did! This is suprising, because a lot of people say the opposite, and I've been getting great color with honey. Still, I may try my next treatment without honey and see what happens.
Originally Posted by spiral-nc
Spiral, your hair was beautiful long before the henna! If I saw you on the street I'd definitely compliment you The volume, length and color is unmatched...your transition pics were lovely too!

I was going to omit the oil in my next batch (per your advice) and keep the honey but after reading this most recent post, maybe I should omit the honey too? I know I'm doing a color treatment, but do you think the honey would effect the uptake of the moisturizing properties of the cassia?
The Blog: www.curlynikki.com