What does it mean to not be sore?
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Cherish
Join Date: Dec 1999
Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 02:01PM
Feeling fatigued could mean a number of things.
1) You might not be drinking enough water before and during your workout.
2) You were tired/drained from work (if you work out in the evenings)
3) You didn't get enough sleep (if you work out in the mornings)
4) Your diet is inadequate
5) The workout is kicking your butt
6) You're bored with your workout - happens to me
Pushups are pretty intense so I can see those kicking your butt, but overall I wouldn't automatically assume it's mainly due to 5).
I posted some ideas that don't require weights in your journal. I can find some more for you.