Hi There,
This was a really old posting, but just in case you are still looking ... I went onto the Curl Salons section of the website thinking that I would never find someone in Ottawa ... and was surprised to see a few recommendations. Hopefully the link works ... here it is:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsa...?state=Ontario

The one I chose to go to was Renee at Boss Arts - 161 Laurier Ave. W. You park at Mariott Hotel right beside it ... and Boss Arts will pay for your parking. The prices are very reasonable for a downtown salon.

Renee has beautiful curly hair herself. I made an appointment for a consultation (free) and ended up getting it cut the same day.

Renee cuts your hair dry. She took a lot of time to look at my hair and speak to me about what I wanted / what I liked / didn't like, etc. She looks at the way your hair falls and then cuts it.

I would highly recommend her to anyone with curly hair.
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!