View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #5
JerseyCurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy loops
OK. I was thinking maybe the peel or microderm would help a little with wrinkles. Maybe I should request a refill of the Retin-A. It's been a long time since I had a tube, but it should still be in my records that it was prescribed to me.

Either should help with the redness though, right?

I'm glad to hear either will help with uneven patches.

I have some open breakouts (pimples & hives). I have a bad habit of digging. Would it be a bad idea to get either of these done with them not being healed over?

Maybe I should save the $39 (originally $99) & just do this at home then. I have the crystals already in the Oil of Olay kit.

I have been using Garnier Fructis's (Fructis'?) Micro Polish Kit, but only once a week compared to the recommended twice weekly (or three times?).

It might help with redness, and it might not. Sounds like your skin is really compromised and crying out right now and adding a light chemical peel or microdermabrasion might send you into further compromise.

I always feel that the best start to a skincare regimen is to stop tearing it up with detergent cleansers and start healing it, and then adding light acids to help exfoliate, and other products to build collegen (like Retin-A). I'll recommend a routine if you like. If not, I'll just shut up.
Not lazy loops, and sorry to butt in but I would love to hear the routine that you recommend.