CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   4 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/)
-   -   sooo i got bored and made a list of every product i've ever tried (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/112296-sooo-i-got-bored-made-list-every-product-ive-ever-tried.html)

bananafrosty 08-30-2010 03:42 PM

sooo i got bored and made a list of every product i've ever tried
 
...and its sad. this is in a time frame of about 2 years.

KINKY CURLY
Come Clean Shampoo
Knot Today Conditioner
Curling Custard Styling Gel
Midnight Miracle


ZIPPORAH BEAUTY
Citrus Delight Conditioner
Vanilla Mint Serum
Green Tea Hair and Body Butter


GIOVANNI
50:50 Balanced Shampoo
50:50 Balanced Conditioner
Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Smooth As Silk Xtreme
Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor
Nutrafix Vitapro Fusion Leave In
Frizz Be Gone


CURLS
Curl Ecstacy Hair Tea Conditioner
Curl Souffle
Curly Q Mimosa Elixir
Curl Gel-les-C
Curl Goddess Glaze

CURLS FOR TARGET
Coconut Curlada Conditioner
Lavish Curls Moisturizer

MISS JESSIEíS
Rapid Recovery
Curly Meringue
Quick Curls
Stretch Silkening Creme
Curly Pudding

CURL JUNKIE
Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix
Curl Rehab

CAROLíS DAUGHTER
Hair Milk
Hair Milk Lite
Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
Tui Leave-In Conditioner

HAIR RULES
Quench Conditioner
Nourishment Leave In Conditioner
Hydrating Finishing Cream
Kinky Curling Cream
Curly Whip


JANE CARTER
Nourish & Shine Pomade


BEE MINE
Bee Lovely Daily Moisturizing Conditioner
Dejaís Hair Milk
Luscious Balanced Moisturizing Cream
Juicy Moisturizing Spritz
Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer
Bee Hold Curly Butter

KOMAZA HAIR CARE
Califia Care Styling Pudding

SEBASTIAN
Liquid Steel Gel


TIGI
Bed Head Small Talk
Catwalk Curls Rock Leave In
Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner


GARNIER FRUCTIS
Smoothing Milk
Curl Shaping Spray Gel


CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS
Curl Keeper


OYIN
Whipped Pudding


HALLEYíS CURLS
Creole Wavy
Natural
Gentle Wave


DOMINICAN PRODUCTS
Silicon Mix
Lacio Lacio Intensive Conditioner
Lacio Lacio Leave In


HOME TREATMENTS
Coconut Cream/Coconut Milk/Yogurt


SALLY BEAUTY/DRUG STORE BUYS
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner
Eco Styler Krystal Gel
Letís Jam Mega Hold
Smooth n Shine Extra Hold
Smooth n Shine Super Hold
Just for Me 2-in-1 Detangling Conditioner
Just for Me Hair Milk Smoothing Edges Creme
Just for Me Curl Smoother Creme
Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Styling Gel
Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker
Palmerís Coconut Oil Hair Lotion
Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curl Boosting Spray
Aloe Vera Gel
Fx Curl Activator
Joico K-Pak
Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment
Infusium 23 Pro Vitamin Leave In
Redken Snapback
Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo & Conditioner

kaycook 08-30-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananafrosty (Post 1456785)
...and its sad. this is in a time frame of about 2 years.

KINKY CURLY
Come Clean Shampoo
Knot Today Conditioner
Curling Custard Styling Gel
Midnight Miracle


ZIPPORAH BEAUTY
Citrus Delight Conditioner
Vanilla Mint Serum
Green Tea Hair and Body Butter


GIOVANNI
50:50 Balanced Shampoo
50:50 Balanced Conditioner
Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Smooth As Silk Xtreme
Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor
Nutrafix Vitapro Fusion Leave In
Frizz Be Gone


CURLS
Curl Ecstacy Hair Tea Conditioner
Curl Souffle
Curly Q Mimosa Elixir
Curl Gel-les-C
Curl Goddess Glaze

CURLS FOR TARGET
Coconut Curlada Conditioner
Lavish Curls Moisturizer

MISS JESSIEíS
Rapid Recovery
Curly Meringue
Quick Curls
Stretch Silkening Creme
Curly Pudding

CURL JUNKIE
Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix
Curl Rehab

CAROLíS DAUGHTER
Hair Milk
Hair Milk Lite
Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
Tui Leave-In Conditioner

HAIR RULES
Quench Conditioner
Nourishment Leave In Conditioner
Hydrating Finishing Cream
Kinky Curling Cream
Curly Whip


JANE CARTER
Nourish & Shine Pomade


BEE MINE
Bee Lovely Daily Moisturizing Conditioner
Dejaís Hair Milk
Luscious Balanced Moisturizing Cream
Juicy Moisturizing Spritz
Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer
Bee Hold Curly Butter

KOMAZA HAIR CARE
Califia Care Styling Pudding

SEBASTIAN
Liquid Steel Gel


TIGI
Bed Head Small Talk
Catwalk Curls Rock Leave In
Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner


GARNIER FRUCTIS
Smoothing Milk
Curl Shaping Spray Gel


CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS
Curl Keeper


OYIN
Whipped Pudding


HALLEYíS CURLS
Creole Wavy
Natural
Gentle Wave


DOMINICAN PRODUCTS
Silicon Mix
Lacio Lacio Intensive Conditioner
Lacio Lacio Leave In


HOME TREATMENTS
Coconut Cream/Coconut Milk/Yogurt


SALLY BEAUTY/DRUG STORE BUYS
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner
Eco Styler Krystal Gel
Letís Jam Mega Hold
Smooth n Shine Extra Hold
Smooth n Shine Super Hold
Just for Me 2-in-1 Detangling Conditioner
Just for Me Hair Milk Smoothing Edges Creme
Just for Me Curl Smoother Creme
Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Styling Gel
Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker
Palmerís Coconut Oil Hair Lotion
Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curl Boosting Spray
Aloe Vera Gel
Fx Curl Activator
Joico K-Pak
Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment
Infusium 23 Pro Vitamin Leave In
Redken Snapback
Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo & Conditioner

Wow! :)

After all of this have you discovered which products will be your staples...or are you still trying things out?

yrh11 08-30-2010 07:42 PM

Wow. I think my list is pretty long also. I have been natural 2.5 years. I think I left some stuff off but this is what I remember from the top of my head.

KINKY CURLY
Knot Today Conditioner
Curling Custard

GIOVANNI
Smooth As Silk Shampoo
Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Direct Leave-in

CURLS
Whipped Cream
Quenched Curls Moisturizer
Curl Gel-les-C
Curl Elixir

CURLS FOR TARGET
Coconut Curlada Conditioner

MISS JESSIEíS
Curly Pudding
Buttercream

CAROLíS DAUGHTER
Hair Milk
Mimosa Hair Honey
Healthy Hair Butter

JANE CARTER
Leave-in Conditioner

KOMAZA CARE
Coconut Hair Pudding
Califia Care Moisturizing Spray


OYIN
Whipped Pudding
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shine and Define
Juices and Berries
Honey Wash

QHEMET
Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

TALIAH WAAJID
Protective Mist Bodifier
Lock it Up

KAREN'S BODY BEAUTIFUL
Hair Milk
Hair Butter

BLENDED BEAUTY
Silkshake


EARTH'S NECTAR
Honey Curls
Hair Milk
Sculpting Butter
Mint Leaves Scalp Oil
Hair Gloss
Hair Conditioning Cream

MIXED CHICKS
Leave in Conditoner

AUBREY ORGANICS
Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER
Extra Butter
Good Hair
Thirsty Curls
Curly Magic

SHEA MOISTURE
Black Soap Shampoo
Deep Treatment Mask
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk
Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie

NATURE'S GATE
Daily Herbal Shampoo
Daily Herbal Conditioner
Hemp Conditioner

AYURVEDIC
Bentonite Clay
Dakur Amla Oil
Shikikai Powder
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder


DRUG STORE
V05 Strawberries and Cream Shampoo
Suave Naturals Berry Smoothie Conditioner
Eco Styler Gel (pink)
Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter
Aloe Vera Gel
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak
Organic Root Stimulator Nature's Shine
Vitamin Shampoo Acai Berry
Vitamin Conditioner Acai Berry
Cream of Nature Kiwi Citrus Shampoo
Cream of Nature Kiwi Citrus Conditoner

bananafrosty 08-31-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaycook (Post 1456928)

Wow! :)

After all of this have you discovered which products will be your staples...or are you still trying things out?

lol, yea i've found my staples. it's just crazy how much money i've spent in such a short time. and since i've started college i've got to hold back on my urges to try new things even though i know what works (idk, i'm weak). here's what i actually like and still use.

Knot Today Conditioner
Curling Custard Styling Gel

ZIPPORAH BEAUTY
Citrus Delight Conditioner (i like it, but wont order again. it's exactly the same as the knot today but i can buy knot today in stores and i hate paying shipping)
Vanilla Mint Serum

GIOVANNI
50:50 Balanced Shampoo
50:50 Balanced Conditioner
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

MISS JESSIEíS
Quick Curls
Curly Pudding (just ordered, havent tried yet)

CAROLíS DAUGHTER
Hair Milk
Tui Leave-In Conditioner

JANE CARTER
Nourish & Shine Pomade


BEE MINE
Dejaís Hair Milk
Luscious Balanced Moisturizing Cream

KOMAZA HAIR CARE
Califia Care Styling Pudding (just ordered, havent tried yet)

GARNIER FRUCTIS
Smoothing Milk
Curl Shaping Spray Gel


CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS
Curl Keeper


OYIN
Whipped Pudding


DOMINICAN PRODUCTS
Lacio Lacio Intensive Conditioner
Lacio Lacio Leave In

SALLY BEAUTY/DRUG STORE BUYS
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner
Eco Styler Krystal Gel
Just for Me 2-in-1 Detangling Conditioner
Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment
Infusium 23 Pro Vitamin Leave In

bananafrosty 08-31-2010 09:48 AM

it's good to know that i'm not alone. how do you like mixed chicks?

Quote:

Originally Posted by yrh11 (Post 1456949)
Wow. I think my list is pretty long also. I have been natural 2.5 years. I think I left some stuff off but this is what I remember from the top of my head.

KINKY CURLY
Knot Today Conditioner
Curling Custard

GIOVANNI
Smooth As Silk Shampoo
Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Direct Leave-in

CURLS
Whipped Cream
Quenched Curls Moisturizer
Curl Gel-les-C
Curl Elixir

CURLS FOR TARGET
Coconut Curlada Conditioner

MISS JESSIEíS
Curly Pudding
Buttercream

CAROLíS DAUGHTER
Hair Milk
Mimosa Hair Honey
Healthy Hair Butter

JANE CARTER
Leave-in Conditioner

KOMAZA CARE
Coconut Hair Pudding
Califia Care Moisturizing Spray


OYIN
Whipped Pudding
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shine and Define
Juices and Berries
Honey Wash

QHEMET
Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

TALIAH WAAJID
Protective Mist Bodifier
Lock it Up

KAREN'S BODY BEAUTIFUL
Hair Milk
Hair Butter

BLENDED BEAUTY
Silkshake


EARTH'S NECTAR
Honey Curls
Hair Milk
Sculpting Butter
Mint Leaves Scalp Oil
Hair Gloss
Hair Conditioning Cream

MIXED CHICKS
Leave in Conditoner

AUBREY ORGANICS
Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER
Extra Butter
Good Hair
Thirsty Curls
Curly Magic

SHEA MOISTURE
Black Soap Shampoo
Deep Treatment Mask
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk
Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie

NATURE'S GATE
Daily Herbal Shampoo
Daily Herbal Conditioner
Hemp Conditioner

AYURVEDIC
Bentonite Clay
Dakur Amla Oil
Shikikai Powder
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder


DRUG STORE
V05 Strawberries and Cream Shampoo
Suave Naturals Berry Smoothie Conditioner
Eco Styler Gel (pink)
Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter
Aloe Vera Gel
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak
Organic Root Stimulator Nature's Shine
Vitamin Shampoo Acai Berry
Vitamin Conditioner Acai Berry
Cream of Nature Kiwi Citrus Shampoo
Cream of Nature Kiwi Citrus Conditoner


yrh11 08-31-2010 06:33 PM

[quote=bananafrosty;1457340]it's good to know that i'm not alone. how do you like mixed chicks?

Mixed Chicks was not that bad. It did not dry my hair out like I anticipated. I think the Mixed Chicks has cones in it but it did not bother me. The only reason I did not repurchase is because Uncle Funky's Daughter Good Hair gave me the same results and I did not have to purchase online.

artemis 08-31-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yrh11 (Post 1456949)
Wow. I think my list is pretty long also. I have been natural 2.5 years. I think I left some stuff off but this is what I remember from the top of my head.

KINKY CURLY
Knot Today Conditioner
Curling Custard

GIOVANNI
Smooth As Silk Shampoo
Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Direct Leave-in

CURLS
Whipped Cream
Quenched Curls Moisturizer
Curl Gel-les-C
Curl Elixir

CURLS FOR TARGET
Coconut Curlada Conditioner

MISS JESSIEíS
Curly Pudding
Buttercream

CAROLíS DAUGHTER
Hair Milk
Mimosa Hair Honey
Healthy Hair Butter

JANE CARTER
Leave-in Conditioner

KOMAZA CARE
Coconut Hair Pudding
Califia Care Moisturizing Spray


OYIN
Whipped Pudding
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shine and Define
Juices and Berries
Honey Wash

QHEMET
Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

TALIAH WAAJID
Protective Mist Bodifier
Lock it Up

KAREN'S BODY BEAUTIFUL
Hair Milk
Hair Butter

BLENDED BEAUTY
Silkshake


EARTH'S NECTAR
Honey Curls
Hair Milk
Sculpting Butter
Mint Leaves Scalp Oil
Hair Gloss
Hair Conditioning Cream

MIXED CHICKS
Leave in Conditoner

AUBREY ORGANICS
Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER
Extra Butter
Good Hair
Thirsty Curls
Curly Magic

SHEA MOISTURE
Black Soap Shampoo
Deep Treatment Mask
Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk
Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie

NATURE'S GATE
Daily Herbal Shampoo
Daily Herbal Conditioner
Hemp Conditioner

AYURVEDIC
Bentonite Clay
Dakur Amla Oil
Shikikai Powder
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder


DRUG STORE
V05 Strawberries and Cream Shampoo
Suave Naturals Berry Smoothie Conditioner
Eco Styler Gel (pink)
Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter
Aloe Vera Gel
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak
Organic Root Stimulator Nature's Shine
Vitamin Shampoo Acai Berry
Vitamin Conditioner Acai Berry
Cream of Nature Kiwi Citrus Shampoo
Cream of Nature Kiwi Citrus Conditoner

How did you like the Earth's Nectar stuff?

yrh11 08-31-2010 08:21 PM

[How did you like the Earth's Nectar stuff?[/quote]

Earth's Nectar is a good line if you do not like shea butter. Most of the products I used are oil based. To me, the Earth's Nectar Hair Conditioning Cream and Sculpting Butter were similar in smell and texture. The main ingredient is sweet almond oil. I prefer the Sculpting Butter though. It provided good hold for my twists. The Honey Curls worked ok. I liked it because it was all natural. I definitely like EcoStyler better. Their Monoi Hair Milk contains mainly coconut oil and it actually works good on my scalp. The Hair Gloss dried out my hair. The Mint Leaves scalp oil is good but for $18 for 4 oz, I am looking for something cheaper.

I will more than likely repurchase the Sculpting Butter.

jamaica68 09-05-2010 04:32 PM

WOW, your list is amazing.

dearheart15 09-05-2010 05:24 PM

So...these lists really made me want to go and buy some products. I must resist the urge!!! I just ordered a hair butter and gel from Koils by Nature after a 2-month break from buying products...so nothing else for me at this point. Do either of you typically use all of a product once you buy it or do you swap or throw away? I'm trying to minimize by using what's left of a product before I can buy something new, unless its just horribly wrong for my hair.

nunew 09-05-2010 10:46 PM

WOW! My list is as follow:
V05 conditioner
KC Knot Today
KC come clean
Suave conditioner
Palmer's Olive Oil Hair Milk
African Shea butter
Organix conditioner
Giovannie Leave in conditioner
Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap
EVOO
ecco styler gel

yrh11 09-06-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dearheart15 (Post 1462685)
So...these lists really made me want to go and buy some products. I must resist the urge!!! I just ordered a hair butter and gel from Koils by Nature after a 2-month break from buying products...so nothing else for me at this point. Do either of you typically use all of a product once you buy it or do you swap or throw away? I'm trying to minimize by using what's left of a product before I can buy something new, unless its just horribly wrong for my hair.


I usually try to finish a product first but most of the times, I do not. If I do not like a product, I give it to my niece or one of my other natural friends. I just bought Darcy's Botanicals Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip and Peach Kernal hair butter because they were 50% off. I got them at a local shop. I was originally supposed to get some more Qhemet AOHC but they were out. I should have just walked out but I could not resist the sale.

NaturalReview 09-06-2010 01:55 PM

Wow @ those lists. I've been natural for almost 10 years so I definitely can't remember everything I've used. It would be great to have a chart.


www.naturalreviewbyl.com

DerbyCityNaturals 09-06-2010 07:02 PM

Here is my list
 
TWO YEARS WORTH PRODUCTS:
Bold
items still part of my current regimen.
* items have occasional appearances.

Kinky Curly Come Clean*
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz

Esencia by Samy Hydrating Shampoo
Esencia by Samy Hydrating Conditioner
Esencia by Samy Conditioning Treatment
Esencia by Samy Styling Creme

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo
Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner
Suave Naturals Refreshing Tangerine Shampoo
Suave Naturals Refreshing Tangerine Conditioner

Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo
Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner


Sunsilk Hydra TLC Shampoo
Sunsilk Hydra TLC Conditioner
Sunsilk Captivating Curls Shampoo
Sunsilk Captivating Curls Conditioner
Sunsilk Captivating Curls Styling Cream

Alaffia Coconut & Shea Shampoo
Parnevu Leave In Conditioner

LeKair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening Conditioning Cream*
Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner


Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer
Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution
Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Palmer's Olive Oil Spray
One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment
Murray's Hair Pomade

ORS Lock & Twist Gel*
IC Fantasia Styling Gel w/ Sparkle Lites
Krystal Eco Styler Gel
Proclaim Crystal Ice Protein Gel
Proclaim Crystal Ice Smooth Styling Pomade
TCB Lite Hair & Scalp Conditioner
Let's Jam
LA Looks Gel

Giovanni Hair Styling Foam
White Rain Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray
Suave Professionals Scrunching Mousse
Dove Flexible Hold Hair Spray
Lustrasilk Set & Style Lotion
John Freida Frizz Ease Gel
Regis Designline Silk Drops

Olive Oil
Coconut Oil*
Unrefined Shea Butter

FOTE Aloe Vera Gel
Vegetable Glycerin
Rose Water

Homemade Flax Seed Gel*

Honey*
Castor Oil (Just bought it and have not used it yet)

I say that I am not a product junky and I really do not think that I am, but maybe I need to look deeper within.

I rotate my shampoos and conditioners because I feel like they quit working after a while. So my current rotation is Yes Inc, Alaffia, Kinky Curly and Esencia. I always keep Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner on hand.

Olive Oil is my go to oil and I use it all year long. I only use Vege Glycerin from about March-Sept. I love aloe gel and will use it until it quits on me.

I have not used hair spray or gel since I no longer have straight ends. I do not use hair gel at all because it doesn't work for me. I either end up with greasy hair (Let's Jam) or crunchy hair with flakes (Eco Styler). I have basically given up on moisturizers and oil sprays opting to make my own from stuff that I know works.

I am pretty much set with my HG but I would like to find a paraben-, mineral oil-, silicone- and petroleum-free twist gel like ORS because I like the hold and definition it gives to my twists/twist-outs.

pinkd78 09-07-2010 07:23 AM

Man, those are a lot of products you could write a book of reviews for them.

Heres what I have tried, recently finished my transition and am trying to find products and styles that I like.

Early transtition- rollersets, used shampoo selsun blue, pantene, tressemme. Proclaim hair set mousse, sallys ion spray leave-in, serum.

After transition tried curly pudding, won't repurchase, brown protein eco gel, hope to replace with clear one, since this didn't work well, shea butter, my favourite, darcy botanicals transitioning cream, ors replenshing conditoner and hair mayo, didn't like replenshing conditoner as much as mayo, propbably won't repurchase.

EllyEllyOxenFree 09-09-2010 01:46 AM

Wasn't done but had to abort, lol...
 
Wait...I'm not sure if I should do this, but I have 5 hours to kill. ;)

Komaza Care
Coconut Hair Pudding
Califia Styling Pudding
Hair Nourishment Oil
Coconut Curl Lotion
Shea Butter Lotion
Honeycomb Hair Rejuvenator
Olive Moisture Mask

Aubrey Organics
Mandarin Magic
B5 Gel
Honeysuckle Rose Condish
White Camellia Condish
GPB
Green Tea Cream Rinse

Nunu Love Handmades
Coconut Puddin'
The oil...I forgot the name


Jasmine's Bath and Beauty Products
Babassu Conditioner
Shea Butter Leave-In

Oyin
Shine and Define
Whipped Pudding
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Honey Hemp Conditioner

Mozeke
Herbal Oil
Mango Cupuacu Holding Butter
Whipped Avocado Cream

Ohm
Sweet Pudding

Ouidad
Botanical Spray
Climate Control Gel

Kinky Curly
Spiral Spritz
Curling Custard
Knot Today
Come Clean

Darcy's Botanicals
Daily Leave-In
Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Natural Coils Curling Jelly
Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream

AfroVeda
Curl Define
Cocolatte Cream
PUR Whipped Gelly
Carrot Seed Shampoo Bar

HairVeda
Cocasta Oil
Raspberry Shikakai (sp?) Shampoo Bar

Curl Junkie
Curl Rehab
Curl Smoothing Condish
Coffee Cocoa Curl Cream
Aloe Fix Gel
Curls in a Bottle
Curl Assurance Leave-In

DevaCurl
Set it Free
AngeLL
Arc Angel

Alaffia Beautiful Curls
Curl Activating Cream
Curl Activating Leave-In
Curl Activating Shea Butter Deep Conditioner

HerbnLife
Coconut Hemp Pomade
Head Sprung

Innersense
Calm Curl Creme

Elucence
Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Shea Moisture
Coconut and Hibiscus Styling Milk
Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Spritz
Shea Restorative Deep Conditioning Masque
Raw Shea Butter Conditioner
Coconut and Hibiscus Curl & Hold Smoothie
Shea Butter Leave In

EcoStyler
Olive Oil
Tea Tree
Krystal

Beija Flor Naturals
Creme Brulee
Licorice Root Elixir

Koils by Nature
Nourishing Hair and Body Butter
Herbal Soothing Peppermint Gel

Gueye
Extra Hold Herbal Styling Gel
Antiseptic Braid Spray

Curls
Souffle
Curly Q's Curling Custard
Coconut Dream Condish
Goddess Glaze

Qhemet
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Burdock Root Butter Cream

Drugstore Gels
Just for Me Soothing Gel
Long Aid Extra Dry
Long Aid Regular
IC Fantasia Gel
Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

Karen's Body Beautiful
Sweet Ambrosia

Aveda
Confixor Liquid Gel

Carol's Daughter
Black Vanilla Leave-In
Hair Milk

Trader Joe's
Aloe Vera Gel
Nourish Spa Conditioner
Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Citrus Refresh Conditioner

Drugstore Condishes
Tresemme Naturals
Aussie Moist
VO5
Suave Humectant
Suave Naturals
Renpure Volumizing Condish
Cantu Leave-In
Nature's Gate Hemp Condish
Nature's Gate Henna Condish
Yes to Cucumbers
Yes to Carrots

My Recipes
Honey
EVOO
Rose Water
Glycerin
Jojoba Oil
Hemp Seed Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Coconut Oil
Coconut Milk
ACV
Bragg's Amino Acids

OnyxK. 09-10-2010 09:07 AM

i thought i used a lot of products!lol

Cerendipity 09-10-2010 10:27 AM

I would never have enough time to do this , plus id need more than one post, smh

QVCDiva 09-11-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnyblazes (Post 1466669)
I would never have enough time to do this , plus id need more than one post, smh

Same here although I think Elle has me beat by a mile. :)


Most of the products I have tried are listed in my Fotki. There's a few that I've not put in but the bulk are there, since I tried to list them as I tried them.

dearheart15 09-11-2010 03:56 PM

Looks like Elle is the front runner so far...:mrgreen:...my list isn't really long at all. Now my wish list...that's a whole nother story...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com