CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   4 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/)
-   -   For the love of Curls (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/126636-love-curls.html)

jojouhgogo 05-21-2011 10:55 AM

For the love of Curls
 
So, saturdays are my wash and DC days and so as routine goes, i am currently deep conditioning..... with a trash bag on my head(: (no more shower caps). so, i was just curious to know the awkwardest thing you've ever done for your hairr
please share stories(:

JessicazFro 05-21-2011 10:59 AM

Awkward...

Adding banana baby food to deep conditioner...and using yeast infection cream on my scalp. Lol



Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App

jojouhgogo 05-21-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicazFro (Post 1669797)
Awkward...

Adding banana baby food to deep conditioner...and using yeast infection cream on my scalp. Lol



Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App

haha yeah i knoe, it looks like a yellow turban aha.
and woooow, thats Golden, yest infection cream. Why did yu use it?

JessicazFro 05-21-2011 11:07 AM

:) to take away scalp itch.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App

jojouhgogo 05-21-2011 11:09 AM

ive been having a lot of that this pastt week. i might justt have to join yu lol

greenandchic 05-21-2011 11:15 AM

Leaving the house with henna on my head: I had on two plastic caps and a beret. No one could see it but I was scared to death that my hat would somehow fall off, or for some reason the paramedics had to be called and they would need to remove my hat and caps.

jojouhgogo 05-21-2011 11:28 AM

Awhh! lol. I'm glad that it didnt fall off tho. I confess tho that when i first turned natural during the winter i would wear a shower cap from my house to the busstop. of ocurse it was 6oclock in the morning and dark as heckk so no one could see but me and my cousinn

KeiLaniKoils 05-21-2011 04:38 PM

Deep conditioning with a plastic bag and then putting my hat on as I went to the caf. Needless to say, you saw the plastic bag twisted into a knot at the back of my head/nape of my neck

ttlolla 05-21-2011 05:35 PM

Always coming out of the shower with 4 unflattering braids , not a sexy look on me

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App

Ninjarette 05-21-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenandchic (Post 1669808)
Leaving the house with henna on my head: I had on two plastic caps and a beret. No one could see it but I was scared to death that my hat would somehow fall off, or for some reason the paramedics had to be called and they would need to remove my hat and caps.

:laughing4:
Or...a continuous henna drip would start down the middle your neck. Gosh...you're brave.

greenandchic 05-21-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEA (Post 1670113)
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenandchic (Post 1669808)
Leaving the house with henna on my head: I had on two plastic caps and a beret. No one could see it but I was scared to death that my hat would somehow fall off, or for some reason the paramedics had to be called and they would need to remove my hat and caps.

:laughing4:
Or...a continuous henna drip would start down the middle your neck. Gosh...you're brave.

LOL!! That was a huge fear of mine too! Having a brownish drip oozing down my face and neck...

Chicago Kinks 05-22-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojouhgogo (Post 1669794)
So, saturdays are my wash and DC days and so as routine goes, i am currently deep conditioning..... with a trash bag on my head(: (no more shower caps). so, i was just curious to know the awkwardest thing you've ever done for your hairr
please share stories(:

Last week I locked myself out while sneaking products from my trunk....I had to go to my daughter's high school with 2 different grocery store bags (ran out of shower caps) covering my head of henna wearing pj pants, t-shirt, NO bra and flip flops...horrifying!

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP

JessicazFro 05-22-2011 07:12 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ CK.


Bwaaaahhaaaahhhaaaa!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App

greenandchic 05-22-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks (Post 1670342)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jojouhgogo (Post 1669794)
So, saturdays are my wash and DC days and so as routine goes, i am currently deep conditioning..... with a trash bag on my head(: (no more shower caps). so, i was just curious to know the awkwardest thing you've ever done for your hairr
please share stories(:

Last week I locked myself out while sneaking products from my trunk....I had to go to my daughter's high school with 2 different grocery store bags (ran out of shower caps) covering my head of henna wearing pj pants, t-shirt, NO bra and flip flops...horrifying!

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP

Winner! LOL!

Chicago Kinks 05-22-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicazFro (Post 1670346)
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ CK.


Bwaaaahhaaaahhhaaaa!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App

LOL...yep not my best moment lol

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP

jojouhgogo 05-28-2011 11:21 AM

I got to hand it to yu, that was pretty helarious(:
hopefully no one really saw?
btw, today its shopping bags from Raleys:wink:

Chicago Kinks 05-28-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojouhgogo (Post 1675895)
I got to hand it to yu, that was pretty helarious(:
hopefully no one really saw?
btw, today its shopping bags from Raleys:wink:

No one really saw me except the school administrators and my daughter who was not happy to see me standing there :hello2:. When she came home from school she tossed 2 big packs of shower caps on the table:happy2:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com