Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > 4

Old 06-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #281

Join Date: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by P.P. View Post
I think it's hilarious that he kind of refused (but towards the end admitted it??) the white woman advantage. Even white women know it exists. I had a white friend who used to tell me that she usually didn't have friends prettier than her (HER words NOT mine, she is interesting...), and I would look at her and tell her that it's okay, she automatically gets a few points added because she's white...and she'd say, yea, true. It was a joke but not really...
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
EllyEllyOxenFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #282

itsKelCeeEee's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Send a message via AIM to itsKelCeeEee Send a message via Skype™ to itsKelCeeEee

Originally Posted by EllyEllyOxenFree View Post
Originally Posted by P.P. View Post
What a weird joke. And my best friend (who is white) and I are the queens of racist jokes.

Big Chop: 11/25/09
Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
itsKelCeeEee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #283

Join Date: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee View Post
Originally Posted by EllyEllyOxenFree View Post
Originally Posted by P.P. View Post
Lol, like I said...it wasn't really a joke. She wasn't joking about the first part and that annoyed me so I'd say that back to her to make her shutup.
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

EllyEllyOxenFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #284

P.P.'s Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008

NSFW/C

Generation X :: Video :: HYPOTHETICAL PART 2

the quotes links, photos in the side descrip. bar are interesting.
True realism consists in revealing the surprising things
which habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.
- Jean Cocteau