OT: Dark Girls Documentary Preview

Originally Posted by P.P.
I think it's hilarious that he kind of refused (but towards the end admitted it??) the white woman advantage. Even white women know it exists. I had a white friend who used to tell me that she usually didn't have friends prettier than her (HER words NOT mine, she is interesting...), and I would look at her and tell her that it's okay, she automatically gets a few points added because she's white...and she'd say, yea, true. It was a joke but not really...
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Originally Posted by EllyEllyOxenFree
What a weird joke. And my best friend (who is white) and I are the queens of racist jokes.

Big Chop: 11/25/09
Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
Originally Posted by EllyEllyOxenFree
Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee
Lol, like I said...it wasn't really a joke. She wasn't joking about the first part and that annoyed me so I'd say that back to her to make her shutup.
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

NSFW/C

Generation X :: Video :: HYPOTHETICAL PART 2

the quotes links, photos in the side descrip. bar are interesting.
True realism consists in revealing the surprising things
which habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.
- Jean Cocteau