Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Product Reviews

Nm

Yeahhhhhboi, Im on my smartphone!!!
I have always wanted to try the Satin moisturizer and the curl butter. Has anyone tried these?
3c/4a mix with an annoying loose wavy area in crown.

Thick Strands, Medium Density, Normal Porosity

BC in Jan. 2009 after transitioning for about 2 yrs

Current Length: APL

Product Junkie
. I have tried it all... well almost.

I
♥ Ayurveda!
I'm still playing with stuff and waiting on my curl butter, but her stuff is very moisturizing! I love the moisture and softness her hair frappe and Isha cream delivers. Everything my hair is drinking up. Not too many products just sink into my strands.

I'm definitely going to buy other stuff to try. Im wondering if she has any glycerin free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam

]
Facebook|Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by Naturalista
The Hair Frappe is my current favorite product to apply underneath stylers/butters. I like that it's not greasy, but it does the job.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture