Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Product Reviews

Just thought I'd add this thread since a few of us just recently bought her products. I just received my:
Moisturizing Mist

Isha moisturizing cream.
Ah...to be a well pampered pootiecat. I can sleep on my owner's lap. Roll over on my back when I want my stomach rubbed. Purr with delight. Suddenly jump off and walk away for no reason. Not respond when I am called. Throw my leg up and lick with intense abandon. Sleep 85% of the time. Hang my head off the couch and view the world upside down.

Last edited by sassywillow; 08-21-2011 at 04:31 PM.
I just tried this website: http://www.claudieshairrevitalizer.com/ is this the right website.
“Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
Yea I think so. She's not open yet.

I got the Hair Frappe. It is very watery to me. I'm not feeling the consistency of it at all really. I'm gonna use it tomorrow as my nightly moisturizer. I'll report my results then.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
Originally Posted by cjcurly
That's the future site. The current website is on Fotki. You have to send her an email of what you want, and she'll send a PayPal invoice.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
What I Like:
  • Ends Insurance
  • Murumuru Acai Butter
  • Hair Frappe
  • Braid Spray

I like the Revitalizing Curl Butter, but I like the Murumuru Acai Butter better. The Curl Butter is too stiff/hard to emulsify easily on damp hair, but the results were good for two-strand twists.

I love the Braid Spray and the Hair Frappe. I tried the old formula of the Ends Insurance. She kept the same ingredients, but it's now a "light cream", according to her site.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
I think I might purchase after she comes home from holiday. Can we pick scents for all the products or is it just a select few?
CG since 09/10!
Any one try the Satin Daily Hair Moisturizer?
Smacked with a head full of Dreamy tight Coils that refuse to have it any other way...
Finally maintaining a clean, moisturized scalp!
I'm really getting into my Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil now
Here we embrace the disorder of hair product buying
GROW NAPS GROW!

Why would I relax all the fabulousness?!
Inspired by Keenylicious

I swear the things that catch on in our society...
never anything with meaning
Inspired by LeeLee
Thank yall for this thread. I was just debating what I was going to order from her Friday. I had emailed her and asked her what the best product was for my hair type, but she is on vacation. Now I can just get an idea from here, thanks soo much cuz I'm tired of buyin stuff that don't work..lol!!
Any one try the Satin Daily Hair Moisturizer?
Originally Posted by KeiLaniKoils
I wanna know this too, this is one thing I was thinking about getting. I need a good moisturizing milk or lotion for my 4b hair. Any suggestions?

.....

Last edited by sassywillow; 06-29-2011 at 08:37 AM.
...

Last edited by sassywillow; 08-21-2011 at 04:29 PM.
I used the Hair Frappe to retwist my hair last night and it's a nice daily moisturizer. I'm not mad at it. It is really watery and I was expecting something thicker.

I got it in the orange creamsicle scent and it smells more creamy than orange-cream. I'm a lot disappointed by the scent, to be frank. I was expecting something more fruitty and sweet, but it's not that big of a deal. If I order something else I'll get another scent though.

Idk if this particular product is gonna be a repurchase. It just doesn't do amazing things for my hair. It'll probably last me a while so we shall see. Its certainly good enough to make me want to try other things in the line so that's a plus. Definitely if she has a sale and my beloved staples are in stock, I may pick this up.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Originally Posted by cjcurly
Originally Posted by NEA
Glad I found this because I was going crazy trying to find out how to order her products!
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...
Winter Regimen
Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Conditioner
LI/Detangler: It's a 10!, CURLS Cashmere Curls leave-in
Stylers: CHS Extenzz
Sealers: Tamanu oil, The Body Shop Wild Argan Solid Oil

*experimenting and loving it!

Originally Posted by greenandchic
I had the #1 formula. Didn't moisturize my hair, BUT my hair is very, very finicky.
Originally Posted by sassywillow
My hair is very porous so it drinks up just about anything. What is your hair texture?

Originally Posted by greenandchic
Very porous too. It drinks up moisture and MOST things don't work unless its got sodium lactate or lactic acid in it. Her Isha cream works for me as well as Qhem BRBC.
Originally Posted by sassywillow
I never thought about using products with sodium lactate or lactic acid in it before. I use LA to do facial peels.

Originally Posted by greenandchic
Yep, those ingredients seal in moisture and balance porosity. Claudie is good at adding those to her products. So does Enso, but I haven't had success with their products, but I think that's more of a mixing problem, which I hope they fix.