CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   4 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/)
-   -   Bobeam Shampoo Bars (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/133936-bobeam-shampoo-bars.html)

Ninjarette 10-02-2011 09:20 PM

Bobeam Shampoo Bars
 
Lolakinkz was right...these bad boys ROCK! Now, I've used MANY shampoo bars (Chagrin, Oyin, KBB, etc.) and the one I used today is the best of them ALL. No question.

Now, of course let me say that your hair may not feel the same way. Ain't nuthin' I can do about that. Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. Don't feel like you're being pushed by a PJ. I'm just telling my story.

Just know this: If you've ever tried shampoo bars, and didn't like them, before you write them off completely, try one of Laquita's. You my change your mind. I did.

First off, her customer service is GREAT. She's a sweet soul.

I've never had a shampoo bar make my hair feel like her Honey and Oats Shampoo Bar, and like I said, I've tried many. Believe me. Y'all know.

I usually dislike how my hair feels, right after a shampoo bar - my hair often feels "waxy and weird", and I'm not willing to do an ACV rinse, EVERY time I use a shampoo bar, or until my hair "adjusts", because I don't use shampoo bars every time I shampoo my hair. But that may change too.

Nice creamy lather. My scalp is...clean. My hair is...clean, with no "residue" feeling. Nothing "waxy" or weird. Just clean, soft and fluffy...not hard. I could separate my hair with my fingers. No, it's not from the "pre-poo" I did either.

That's all.

Cerendipity 10-02-2011 09:23 PM

ordered placed ... Thank you

LolaKinkz 10-02-2011 09:24 PM

Yay!!!! Im so happy u liked the bar!!! Best poo bars in the world!

Ninjarette 10-02-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolaKinkz (Post 1779203)
Yay!!!! Im so happy u liked the bar!!! Best poo bars in the world!

Thanks girl!

pjjosephgiss 10-02-2011 11:28 PM

Sold Out....
 
:sad10: ok, who are all of you that bought up the oatmeal poo bars???? They are not available at this time.... I got the goats milk and honey, and honey shea butter poo bars. No ACV needed? I have not used a poo bar before- please help!

Ninjarette 10-02-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjjosephgiss (Post 1779294)
:sad10: ok, who are all of you that bought up the oatmeal poo bars???? They are not available at this time.... I got the goats milk and honey, and honey shea butter poo bars. No ACV needed? I have not used a poo bar before- please help!

Lol...Uh oh! :goofy:

Sometimes with shampoo bars there's a "waxy coated" feeling to the hair, and an ACV rinse takes care of that.

Laquita provides instructions on how to use her shampoo bars. It's easy peasy. You'll do fine. No worries.

Naturalista 10-03-2011 04:43 AM

Yup! Lola got me on that bandwagon too. Lol! These last a good while as I'm still on the same bar I bought way back. Great for hair and body plus these don't melt easily.

I've been eyeing the goats milk one, but Im stuck on SheaLoe.

Chicago Kinks 10-03-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjarette (Post 1779198)
Lolakinkz was right...these bad boys ROCK! Now, I've used MANY shampoo bars (Chagrin, Oyin, KBB, etc.) and the one I used today is the best of them ALL. No question.

Now, of course let me say that your hair may not feel the same way. Ain't nuthin' I can do about that. Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. Don't feel like you're being pushed by a PJ. I'm just telling my story.

Just know this: If you've ever tried shampoo bars, and didn't like them, before you write them off completely, try one of Laquita's. You my change your mind. I did.

First off, her customer service is GREAT. She's a sweet soul.

I've never had a shampoo bar make my hair feel like her Honey and Oats Shampoo Bar, and like I said, I've tried many. Believe me. Y'all know.

I usually dislike how my hair feels, right after a shampoo bar - my hair often feels "waxy and weird", and I'm not willing to do an ACV rinse, EVERY time I use a shampoo bar, or until my hair "adjusts", because I don't use shampoo bars every time I shampoo my hair. But that may change too.

Nice creamy lather. My scalp is...clean. My hair is...clean, with no "residue" feeling. Nothing "waxy" or weird. Just clean, soft and fluffy...not hard. I could separate my hair with my fingers. No, it's not from the "pre-poo" I did either.

That's all.

Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. This sentence right here is great :angel10:...im not telling you to load up AND im not telling you she is located on Etsy :laughing7::laughing7:....I love it!!

Anyways, I did not feel compelled to fly to Etsy and purchase the Honey and Oats or the Cheris Hibiscus Moisturizing Poo Bars.

Ninjarette 10-03-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks (Post 1779617)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjarette (Post 1779198)
Lolakinkz was right...these bad boys ROCK! Now, I've used MANY shampoo bars (Chagrin, Oyin, KBB, etc.) and the one I used today is the best of them ALL. No question.

Now, of course let me say that your hair may not feel the same way. Ain't nuthin' I can do about that. Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. Don't feel like you're being pushed by a PJ. I'm just telling my story.

Just know this: If you've ever tried shampoo bars, and didn't like them, before you write them off completely, try one of Laquita's. You my change your mind. I did.

First off, her customer service is GREAT. She's a sweet soul.

I've never had a shampoo bar make my hair feel like her Honey and Oats Shampoo Bar, and like I said, I've tried many. Believe me. Y'all know.

I usually dislike how my hair feels, right after a shampoo bar - my hair often feels "waxy and weird", and I'm not willing to do an ACV rinse, EVERY time I use a shampoo bar, or until my hair "adjusts", because I don't use shampoo bars every time I shampoo my hair. But that may change too.

Nice creamy lather. My scalp is...clean. My hair is...clean, with no "residue" feeling. Nothing "waxy" or weird. Just clean, soft and fluffy...not hard. I could separate my hair with my fingers. No, it's not from the "pre-poo" I did either.

That's all.

Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. This sentence right here is great :angel10:...im not telling you to load up AND im not telling you she is located on Etsy :laughing7::laughing7:....I love it!!

Anyways, I did not feel compelled to fly to Etsy and purchase the Honey and Oats or the Cheris Hibiscus Moisturizing Poo Bars.

You caught that, eh? Lol! She's another one I'd like to see at the World Natural Hair Show next year....

Rusycurly 10-03-2011 02:24 PM

Damn you girl! Why must you tickle the PJ in me. I love shampoo bars so I may have to try this one now.

Jo Somebody 10-03-2011 04:59 PM

$10 to ship 3 shampoo bars? Bars?? The easiest hair product to ship in the world?? $10?? I WANT them though! What to do, what to do...

Reeky 10-03-2011 05:05 PM

*covers eyes* ..

*peeks through fingers* ..

*RUNS AWAY* !!!!

Jo Somebody 10-03-2011 05:09 PM

I am weak. :sad8:

Jo Somebody 10-03-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Somebody (Post 1779832)
I am weak. :sad8:

Confession: I was trying to hold off posting the above ^^^ post as I didn't want you guys to see how quickly I caved in. I spent a good 10 seconds thinking about it before I pressed the checkout button. :shock:

Ninjarette 10-03-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Somebody (Post 1779825)
$10 to ship 3 shampoo bars? Bars?? The easiest hair product to ship in the world?? $10?? I WANT them though! What to do, what to do...

Where do you live? I paid $4 for shipping. $10 to ship? I'm not sure I woulda gone for that.

Ninjarette 10-03-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Somebody (Post 1779841)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Somebody (Post 1779832)
I am weak. :sad8:

Confession: I was trying to hold off posting the above ^^^ post as I didn't want you guys to see how quickly I caved in. I spent a good 10 seconds thinking about it before I pressed the checkout button. :shock:

Lol...you're funny! That's too much money for shipping.

Ninjarette 10-03-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reeky (Post 1779828)
*covers eyes* ..

*peeks through fingers* ..

*RUNS AWAY* !!!!

Come back, Reeky...:sign5:

Cerendipity 10-03-2011 06:29 PM

I paid $4.50 to ship three items, where are you?

pjjosephgiss 10-03-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjarette (Post 1779296)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjjosephgiss (Post 1779294)
:sad10: ok, who are all of you that bought up the oatmeal poo bars???? They are not available at this time.... I got the goats milk and honey, and honey shea butter poo bars. No ACV needed? I have not used a poo bar before- please help!

Lol...Uh oh! :goofy:

Sometimes with shampoo bars there's a "waxy coated" feeling to the hair, and an ACV rinse takes care of that.

Laquita provides instructions on how to use her shampoo bars. It's easy peasy. You'll do fine. No worries.

Yaaay! Thanks! I will be a poo bar queen in a minute!:idea1:

Reeky 10-03-2011 11:42 PM

*Comes back*

i bought one :disgust:
BUT, im almost out of my SM shampoo and dont have another bottle
so.. I needed it, right.. right?

its still not okay LOL

*flicks ouchless rubberbands at Nea then runs off* :laughing4:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com