3D Curl Pattern - The missing Link?

Like Tree272Likes


There is definately a difference imo. For instance my hair look absolutely nothing like yours and as such would definately respond to hair styles, techniques and products differently.

I honestly feel like people with 4 type hair are the main ones who have a problem with people differentiating hair types because they want to pretend all hair is the same in order to diffuse the fact that their hair type is kinky in texture.

Is there anything wrong with kinky or type 4 hair? Of course not. Do a lot of people believe there is something wrong with it? Unfortunately based on what I've been seeing around these boards, I think so.

I haven't said much about it before but it's honestly pathetic imo. It just reads I hate my black self to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru

I have to disagree with the bolded. My hair looking nothing like yours means nothing because We might have the same porosity and density issues,

I use products by ingredients not hair type. I use products geared for straight, kinky , coarse ,dense, white, black , indian... etc

With product, moisture, and the of health of my hair can look like a 3c and on a bad day this so called 4c

what it all boils down for me is the health of my hair not some type classification that some man come up with who doesnt even know how to style kinky hair other than straightening it or slapping a relaxer on it.
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
I disagree. You hair appears to be lovely, thick and healthy and wihtout a doubt type 4 hair. On any day your hair would not look like 3c hair.

I simply disagree and stand by what I said earlier. I respect the people especially those with type 4s who own their hair with no apology or denial.

That's simply how I feel.
Originally Posted by curlylaru

No-one is putting down how you feel at all but quite frankly its not about what my hair appears to look like in my avatar or signature. I'm not responding to go back and forth about what you said. I actually was wondering when someone was going to answer my first question.

What is the difference between 3c and 4a, curl size? And if so what would be the difference between 3c and 3d ?

ETA There well might be this 3d because to be honest the "bible for hair types aka Andre walker" , notice the sarcasm, doesnt include 3c, nor 4c. It came about because people felt they fit neither here nor there>

Last edited by Cerendipity; 10-06-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 143
Whats the difference between 3c and 4a hair? The size of the curl?

If there would be a new category what is the difference between the 3c and the 3d?
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
There is definately a difference imo. For instance my hair look absolutely nothing like yours and as such would definately respond to hair styles, techniques and products differently.

I honestly feel like people with 4 type hair are the main ones who have a problem with people differentiating hair types because they want to pretend all hair is the same in order to diffuse the fact that their hair type is kinky in texture.

Is there anything wrong with kinky or type 4 hair? Of course not. Do a lot of people believe there is something wrong with it? Unfortunately based on what I've been seeing around these boards, I think so.

I haven't said much about it before but it's honestly pathetic imo. It just reads I hate my black self to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru

I have to disagree with the bolded. My hair looking nothing like yours means nothing because We might have the same porosity and density issues,

I use products by ingredients not hair type. I use products geared for straight, kinky , coarse ,dense, white, black , indian... etc

With product, moisture, and the of health of my hair can look like a 3c and on a bad day this so called 4c

what it all boils down for me is the health of my hair not some type classification that some man come up with who doesnt even know how to style kinky hair other than straightening it or slapping a relaxer on it.
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
You also just proved my point with this statement. On a bad day your hair looks 4c? What's so bad about having very afro or kinky textured hair?
Bad, meaning i woke up and didnt have time to do my hair........that bad. I didnt have time to moisturize, detangle, prepoo , put some effort into my hair , sleepless night, tired....... exhausted........ depressed. you know , that thing called life


please stop reaching I love my hair my dear, nothing more nothing less.
NYCityKurl likes this.
I think some of us "take issue" because it is very confusing. When AW invented the 1234 abc hair tying, he never took into consideration that a lot of us will have more than one on our head. I was confused for years not knowing if I'm a 4a or 3c. Turns out I'm both. In terms of hair care, its not the size of the curl that matters, its the density, porosity and texture.

Another reason some of us take issue is because:

"I always recommend embracing your natural texture. Kinky hair can have limited styling options; that’s the only hair type that I suggest altering with professional relaxing". - AW

He doesn't even like or respect our hair type. The fact that left to his devices, we'd all be permed up says a lot.


O. Ok...Thx. How long has this "system" been around?


Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Mskeisha99
I remember first reading about it in 2003, but it could be sooner.
Testimony777 likes this.
APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
My Fotki!
Below: Typical PS bun
I stopped using hair typing systems because they're vague for a lot of people and a lot of people can fall through the cracks because their curl pattern doesn't exactly fit the pattern described for all of the types. Curl pattern means jack when it comes to product selection. What's more important is porosity (how your hair holds moisture) density (how many strands on on your head) and texture (how fine or thick your strands are). I now describe my hair as tightly curly or highly textured, period. Personally, I give a side eye to people who want a 3d category because it usually stems from them wanting a different kind of hair then they really have and it perpetuates the "good hair/bad hair" mentality.
Testimony777 likes this.
Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
BC'd: 9/18/09
Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 143
I think some of us "take issue" because it is very confusing. When AW invented the 1234 abc hair tying, he never took into consideration that a lot of us will have more than one on our head. I was confused for years not knowing if I'm a 4a or 3c. Turns out I'm both. In terms of hair care, its not the size of the curl that matters, its the density, porosity and texture.

Another reason some of us take issue is because:

"I always recommend embracing your natural texture. Kinky hair can have limited styling options; that’s the only hair type that I suggest altering with professional relaxing". - AW

He doesn't even like or respect our hair type. The fact that left to his devices, we'd all be permed up says a lot.


O. Ok...Thx. How long has this "system" been around?


Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Mskeisha99
I remember first reading about it in 2003, but it could be sooner.
Originally Posted by greenandchic
I don't care how andre feels about black hair if he has self hate problems that's his problem not anyone else's. But, putting identifying lables on different hair types imo has been helpful. Sure some people may fall in between or have more then one texture on their head, if you do then you do, a 3c/4a mix.

If the system isn't helpful to some then don't use it however the insinuation by some that there are not different hair types is simply comical. People have different kinds of hair and people do fall into groups with others who have hair that is very similiar to theirs.

There is a woman in here with thick course 4 type hair claiming if she moisterizes it enough it will look like 3c hair and that there is no difference between these two types of hair. That simply sounds and looks rediculous to me.
Korkscrew likes this.
Whats the difference between 3c and 4a hair? The size of the curl?

If there would be a new category what is the difference between the 3c and the 3d?
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
There is definately a difference imo. For instance my hair look absolutely nothing like yours and as such would definately respond to hair styles, techniques and products differently.

I honestly feel like people with 4 type hair are the main ones who have a problem with people differentiating hair types because they want to pretend all hair is the same in order to diffuse the fact that their hair type is kinky in texture.

Is there anything wrong with kinky or type 4 hair? Of course not. Do a lot of people believe there is something wrong with it? Unfortunately based on what I've been seeing around these boards, I think so.

I haven't said much about it before but it's honestly pathetic imo. It just reads I hate my black self to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
*sigh*. DONE.
afrosheenqueen likes this.

Big Chop: 11/25/09
Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
I think some of us "take issue" because it is very confusing. When AW invented the 1234 abc hair tying, he never took into consideration that a lot of us will have more than one on our head. I was confused for years not knowing if I'm a 4a or 3c. Turns out I'm both. In terms of hair care, its not the size of the curl that matters, its the density, porosity and texture.

Another reason some of us take issue is because:

"I always recommend embracing your natural texture. Kinky hair can have limited styling options; that’s the only hair type that I suggest altering with professional relaxing". - AW

He doesn't even like or respect our hair type. The fact that left to his devices, we'd all be permed up says a lot.


O. Ok...Thx. How long has this "system" been around?


Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Mskeisha99
I remember first reading about it in 2003, but it could be sooner.
Originally Posted by greenandchic
I don't care how andre feels about black hair if he has self hate problems that's his problem not anyone else's. But, putting identifying lables on different hair types imo has been helpful. Sure some people may fall in between or have more then one texture on their head, if you do then you do, a 3c/4a mix.

If the system isn't helpful to some then don't use it however the insinuation by some that there are not different hair types is simply comical. People have different kinds of hair and people do fall into groups with others who have hair that is very similiar to theirs.

There is a woman in here with thick course 4 type hair claiming if she moisterizes it enough it will look like 3c hair and that there is no difference between these two types of hair. That simply sounds and looks rediculous to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
I do. If someone claims to be the definitive expert on hair care; to the point of inventing a system that so many curly/kinky haired women now use, I would want that person to respect our hair too - not see it as a problem to fix. That's one reason why the 1234/abc system feels nothing more than a modern brown paper bag test. I know he probably didn't mean it to be, but that's how it comes across.

I used it for years until I realized that its pointless. I use Oyin, Curl Junkie, Koils by Nature, Kinky-Curly, Shea Moisture, Suave, Garnier Fructis, Trader Joe's, Aussie, Aubrey Organics, Claudie's..., Ayurvedic herbs, and so on. All of these products can be or have been used by women of all hair types from 1 to 4b.
APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
My Fotki!
Below: Typical PS bun
Whats the difference between 3c and 4a hair? The size of the curl?

If there would be a new category what is the difference between the 3c and the 3d?
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
There is definately a difference imo. For instance my hair look absolutely nothing like yours and as such would definately respond to hair styles, techniques and products differently.

I honestly feel like people with 4 type hair are the main ones who have a problem with people differentiating hair types because they want to pretend all hair is the same in order to diffuse the fact that their hair type is kinky in texture.

Is there anything wrong with kinky or type 4 hair? Of course not. Do a lot of people believe there is something wrong with it? Unfortunately based on what I've been seeing around these boards, I think so.

I haven't said much about it before but it's honestly pathetic imo. It just reads I hate my black self to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
*sigh*. DONE.
Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee


I am not, because I need some clarity...

So let me get this right. Because I don't subscribe to hair typing for my hair in order to efficiently take care of it, I am secretly a self hater and hate to admit my hair is in the 4s?

Lemme say this. There was a time for naturals before hair boards, blogs, and youtube. There were people like me who didn't have a damn clue on whether there hair was 4a, 3c, or E=MC2. Life went on. I ended up here in this thread by default ( clicked on link from a blog) and never left. If all your theory is correct, why is this threads one of the MOST ACTIVE threads on naturally curly at ALL times? If there are so many people who are afraid to be 4a, why are there people even posting here?

Most of us know that a name for you hair means absolutely nothing at the end of day. Many of the ladies use shea butter here. I cannot because it sits on my hair. Does that automatically make me a 3a because it works for all the 4a ladies? I can care less if someone wants to call their hair 3D... I don't lose a dollar every time someone falls of the 4a bandwagon.
[QUOTE=curlylaru;1781892]
I see a lot of 4a's on here labeling themselves as 3s.

I also see a lot of 4a's on here who appear to take issue with people who like to use the hair typing system. I like the system it helps me identify people with curls like mine and it has been a huge help with helping me find products that work.

I used to call my hair biracial hair which as we all know varies widely, now there is a label for hair that looks like mine that helps me target info and research for hair that resembles mine. It has been super beneficial.

I would not be considered a 4 and I personally don't like the hair typing system.

On my EVO
Originally Posted by curlylaru
Are you sure? Looks like 4 type hair in that pic.
Originally Posted by Kilajo
Well, let's see... based on the system you seem to like, you tell me. In my avatar pic my hair is slicked back with water and is an inch long. When my hair was bsl the curls were the size of sidewalk chalk. Now that my hair has grown out some, my hair that isn't straight is curling into sidewalk chalk/sharpie size. Based on the system you like what would you call it? If it is 4, that's perfectly fine with me. I love my hair irrespective of a typing system that I consider silly. By the way, what exactly is biracial hair?

On my EVO
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 143
I think some of us "take issue" because it is very confusing. When AW invented the 1234 abc hair tying, he never took into consideration that a lot of us will have more than one on our head. I was confused for years not knowing if I'm a 4a or 3c. Turns out I'm both. In terms of hair care, its not the size of the curl that matters, its the density, porosity and texture.

Another reason some of us take issue is because:

"I always recommend embracing your natural texture. Kinky hair can have limited styling options; that’s the only hair type that I suggest altering with professional relaxing". - AW

He doesn't even like or respect our hair type. The fact that left to his devices, we'd all be permed up says a lot.




I remember first reading about it in 2003, but it could be sooner.
Originally Posted by greenandchic
I don't care how andre feels about black hair if he has self hate problems that's his problem not anyone else's. But, putting identifying lables on different hair types imo has been helpful. Sure some people may fall in between or have more then one texture on their head, if you do then you do, a 3c/4a mix.

If the system isn't helpful to some then don't use it however the insinuation by some that there are not different hair types is simply comical. People have different kinds of hair and people do fall into groups with others who have hair that is very similiar to theirs.

There is a woman in here with thick course 4 type hair claiming if she moisterizes it enough it will look like 3c hair and that there is no difference between these two types of hair. That simply sounds and looks rediculous to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
I do. If someone claims to be the definitive expert on hair care; to the point of inventing a system that so many curly/kinky haired women now use, I would want that person to respect our hair too - not see it as a problem to fix. That's one reason why the 1234/abc system feels nothing more than a modern brown paper bag test. I know he probably didn't mean it to be, but that's how it comes across.

I used it for years until I realized that its pointless. I use Oyin, Curl Junkie, Koils by Nature, Kinky-Curly, Shea Moisture, Suave, Garnier Fructis, Trader Joe's, Aussie, Aubrey Organics, Claudie's..., Ayurvedic herbs, and so on. All of these products can be or have been used by women of all hair types from 1 to 4b.
Originally Posted by greenandchic
No it's not like the paper bag test. Texture and type of hair is a big factor in how you need to take care of it and what type of hair styles will work on your hair. There is a purpose for a hair stylist making a distinct difference between different kinds of hair. I mean come on.

Apparently there is a group of people who are ashamed of their hair and as a result do not want the differences in hair textures acknowledged. That's all I can gather from this.
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 143
[QUOTE=Kilajo;1781964]

Are you sure? Looks like 4 type hair in that pic.
Originally Posted by Kilajo
Well, let's see... based on the system you seem to like, you tell me. In my avatar pic my hair is slicked back with water and is an inch long. When my hair was bsl the curls were the size of sidewalk chalk. Now that my hair has grown out some, my hair that isn't straight is curling into sidewalk chalk/sharpie size. Based on the system you like what would you call it? If it is 4, that's perfectly fine with me. I love my hair irrespective of a typing system that I consider silly. By the way, what exactly is biracial hair?

On my EVO
Originally Posted by curlylaru
Biracial hair is what I coined my hair before I discovered this typing system because my hair wasn't as kinky as many of the black people I know and didn't respond well to traditional styling methods like pressing and relaxing and it also of course wasn't like the hair types commonly found in whites and other races. I didn't know what else to call my hair at the time. But, I knew black hair stylists weren't taking my particular hair needs into consideration and white stylist didn't know what to do with my hair at all.

There is definately a difference imo. For instance my hair look absolutely nothing like yours and as such would definately respond to hair styles, techniques and products differently.

I honestly feel like people with 4 type hair are the main ones who have a problem with people differentiating hair types because they want to pretend all hair is the same in order to diffuse the fact that their hair type is kinky in texture.

Is there anything wrong with kinky or type 4 hair? Of course not. Do a lot of people believe there is something wrong with it? Unfortunately based on what I've been seeing around these boards, I think so.

I haven't said much about it before but it's honestly pathetic imo. It just reads I hate my black self to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
*sigh*. DONE.
Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee


I am not, because I need some clarity...

So let me get this right. Because I don't subscribe to hair typing for my hair in order to efficiently take care of it, I am secretly a self hater and hate to admit my hair is in the 4s?

Lemme say this. There was a time for naturals before hair boards, blogs, and youtube. There were people like me who didn't have a damn clue on whether there hair was 4a, 3c, or E=MC2. Life went on. I ended up here in this thread by default ( clicked on link from a blog) and never left. If all your theory is correct, why is this threads one of the MOST ACTIVE threads on naturally curly at ALL times? If there are so many people who are afraid to be 4a, why are there people even posting here?

Most of us know that a name for you hair means absolutely nothing at the end of day. Many of the ladies use shea butter here. I cannot because it sits on my hair. Does that automatically make me a 3a because it works for all the 4a ladies? I can care less if someone wants to call their hair 3D... I don't lose a dollar every time someone falls of the 4a bandwagon.
Originally Posted by cheveuxbouclés
Betta PREACH.

Big Chop: 11/25/09
Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
Shawny, per naturally curly the difference between 3c and 4a is curl size. 3c being straw size and 4a being crochet needle size. I agree that curl size does not determine which products work for ones hair. I have 3c sized curls from my crown to my nape and 4a sized curls around my hair line. I don't use one product recommended for 3c on my crown and one recommended for 4a sized curls around my hair line. All of my hair regardless of curl size is thin, low porosity, and densely packed. The products I buy cater to those features of my hair. Not my curl size.
“Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo

I don't care how andre feels about black hair if he has self hate problems that's his problem not anyone else's. But, putting identifying lables on different hair types imo has been helpful. Sure some people may fall in between or have more then one texture on their head, if you do then you do, a 3c/4a mix.

If the system isn't helpful to some then don't use it however the insinuation by some that there are not different hair types is simply comical. People have different kinds of hair and people do fall into groups with others who have hair that is very similiar to theirs.

There is a woman in here with thick course 4 type hair claiming if she moisterizes it enough it will look like 3c hair and that there is no difference between these two types of hair. That simply sounds and looks rediculous to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
I do. If someone claims to be the definitive expert on hair care; to the point of inventing a system that so many curly/kinky haired women now use, I would want that person to respect our hair too - not see it as a problem to fix. That's one reason why the 1234/abc system feels nothing more than a modern brown paper bag test. I know he probably didn't mean it to be, but that's how it comes across.

I used it for years until I realized that its pointless. I use Oyin, Curl Junkie, Koils by Nature, Kinky-Curly, Shea Moisture, Suave, Garnier Fructis, Trader Joe's, Aussie, Aubrey Organics, Claudie's..., Ayurvedic herbs, and so on. All of these products can be or have been used by women of all hair types from 1 to 4b.
Originally Posted by greenandchic
No it's not like the paper bag test. Texture and type of hair is a big factor in how you need to take care of it and what type of hair styles will work on your hair. There is a purpose for a hair stylist making a distinct difference between different kinds of hair. I mean come on.

Apparently there is a group of people who are ashamed of their hair and as a result do not want the differences in hair textures acknowledged. That's all I can gather from this.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
But you get that the walker system (1234) doesn't take texture(fine/coarse/med) into account, it only looks at the size of the curl. I can better relate (in regards to hair practices) to a fine 3a than a coarse 4a.
Testimony777 and CocoT like this.
BC: June 16th 2010
TYPE: 4a/b; color treated, nml-high porosity; fine w/ med density
Product Connoisseur

OMG my hair wets when water touches it!
www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz
www.facebook.com/AshleyLolaKinkz


There is definately a difference imo. For instance my hair look absolutely nothing like yours and as such would definately respond to hair styles, techniques and products differently.

I honestly feel like people with 4 type hair are the main ones who have a problem with people differentiating hair types because they want to pretend all hair is the same in order to diffuse the fact that their hair type is kinky in texture.

Is there anything wrong with kinky or type 4 hair? Of course not. Do a lot of people believe there is something wrong with it? Unfortunately based on what I've been seeing around these boards, I think so.

I haven't said much about it before but it's honestly pathetic imo. It just reads I hate my black self to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
*sigh*. DONE.
Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee


I am not, because I need some clarity...

So let me get this right. Because I don't subscribe to hair typing for my hair in order to efficiently take care of it, I am secretly a self hater and hate to admit my hair is in the 4s?

Lemme say this. There was a time for naturals before hair boards, blogs, and youtube. There were people like me who didn't have a damn clue on whether there hair was 4a, 3c, or E=MC2. Life went on. I ended up here in this thread by default ( clicked on link from a blog) and never left. If all your theory is correct, why is this threads one of the MOST ACTIVE threads on naturally curly at ALL times? If there are so many people who are afraid to be 4a, why are there people even posting here?

Most of us know that a name for you hair means absolutely nothing at the end of day. Many of the ladies use shea butter here. I cannot because it sits on my hair. Does that automatically make me a 3a because it works for all the 4a ladies? I can care less if someone wants to call their hair 3D... I don't lose a dollar every time someone falls of the 4a bandwagon.
Originally Posted by cheveuxbouclés
Indeed. This person essentially told me I'm a 4. I guess only 4's can dislike the system and because I dislike the system I must be a 4! I dislike this system because of people like this curly-whatever that seems to me to think all kinky haired people have self esteem issues. That's hogwash. And whether my hair is silky or kinky, rough, course, straight, curly or whatever, I could never hate my hair. It's part of me. I would love it irrespective of where it falls along the andre continuum. If I am a 4, who cares...if I'm a 3b WHO CARES! Lol

On my EVO
people always forget that andre walker's book didn't have a 3C category (only 3A and 3B). 3C was created at naturallycurly DOT com so i guess 3D can follow suit!

lmfao!!!
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice

I don't care how andre feels about black hair if he has self hate problems that's his problem not anyone else's. But, putting identifying lables on different hair types imo has been helpful. Sure some people may fall in between or have more then one texture on their head, if you do then you do, a 3c/4a mix.

If the system isn't helpful to some then don't use it however the insinuation by some that there are not different hair types is simply comical. People have different kinds of hair and people do fall into groups with others who have hair that is very similiar to theirs.

There is a woman in here with thick course 4 type hair claiming if she moisterizes it enough it will look like 3c hair and that there is no difference between these two types of hair. That simply sounds and looks rediculous to me.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
I do. If someone claims to be the definitive expert on hair care; to the point of inventing a system that so many curly/kinky haired women now use, I would want that person to respect our hair too - not see it as a problem to fix. That's one reason why the 1234/abc system feels nothing more than a modern brown paper bag test. I know he probably didn't mean it to be, but that's how it comes across.

I used it for years until I realized that its pointless. I use Oyin, Curl Junkie, Koils by Nature, Kinky-Curly, Shea Moisture, Suave, Garnier Fructis, Trader Joe's, Aussie, Aubrey Organics, Claudie's..., Ayurvedic herbs, and so on. All of these products can be or have been used by women of all hair types from 1 to 4b.
Originally Posted by greenandchic
No it's not like the paper bag test. Texture and type of hair is a big factor in how you need to take care of it and what type of hair styles will work on your hair. There is a purpose for a hair stylist making a distinct difference between different kinds of hair. I mean come on.

Apparently there is a group of people who are ashamed of their hair and as a result do not want the differences in hair textures acknowledged. That's all I can gather from this.
Originally Posted by curlylaru
Nope. You're right...it's not like the paper bag test. More like the comb test. :/

On my EVO
greenandchic likes this.
people always forget that andre walker's book didn't have a 3C category (only 3A and 3B). 3C was created at naturallycurly DOT com so i guess 3D can follow suit!

lmfao!!!
Originally Posted by hippychic
BC: June 16th 2010
TYPE: 4a/b; color treated, nml-high porosity; fine w/ med density
Product Connoisseur

OMG my hair wets when water touches it!
www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz
www.facebook.com/AshleyLolaKinkz

people always forget that andre walker's book didn't have a 3C category (only 3A and 3B). 3C was created at naturallycurly DOT com so i guess 3D can follow suit!

lmfao!!!
Originally Posted by hippychic
I guess we can chalk that up to another 4a hater

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com