Hot Girls with natural Hair

Like Tree514Likes

Well sorry, that close to bedtime my brain isn't working properly, I suppose 'pretty' woould have worked, joe somebody. But what is so offensive about 'hot'? Explain this to me.

Also, he's a dude! He's very visually, and 90% of the time the hair topic is boring to him. He's more likely to pay attention if he finds the women in the pictures attractive. So that's what I asked for, pictures of attractive women with type 4 hair.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
When did I say 'hot' was offensive? They don't even have to be pretty, it's the hair you want him to understand, right? Their faces/bodies have nothing to do with it. If the hair topic is boring, maybe you should leave the guy be. He seems to have gotten over the initial confusion/shock/possible disgust. There's probably no need to bombard the poor dude with pictures of natural hair (I assume you wanted to find a large collection otherwise you could have easily found 5 or so pics off Google). If he's bored enough by the issue that some gorgeous natural hair has to be attached to a pretty face or hot body to interest him, then it is likely that he is the type of guy who will only notice you've cut your hair after a month. In which case, you don't need to worry!
Originally Posted by Jo Somebody
I asked for attractive women, because something I've noticed is (with the guys I know, most of my friends are dudes) usually guys like the whole package, not just one feature. So I don't think it would have been as affective if it was cute hair on a noncute face. I was trying to show him the entire package could be bangin, and the awesomeness was enhanched by the fro ontop of the girl's head.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
Ok. Cheers for explaining. I wrongly thought you requested hot girls because you felt your boyfriend needed a positive association with natural hair to be 'conditioned' into liking it. That's where I was going with my questioning!
My hair is in the 4s, low in porosity, high in density and coarse.

Love: QB - all of it, Bobeam - shampoo bars, Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, KBN - Shealoe Leave-in, Oyin - Juices & Berries, Kinky Curly - Knot Today, Ayurvedic treatments, my Denman and the cloud of kinky goodness on my head that I get to play with!






better?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
My dad is going to be after you keeny, for you have killed his precious daughter tonight! LOLOLOL!
CocoT and BellaAmore like this.
My hair is in the 4s, low in porosity, high in density and coarse.

Love: QB - all of it, Bobeam - shampoo bars, Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, KBN - Shealoe Leave-in, Oyin - Juices & Berries, Kinky Curly - Knot Today, Ayurvedic treatments, my Denman and the cloud of kinky goodness on my head that I get to play with!






better?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
It's official...you have lost your mind!
*CREMATED*
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture






better?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
best. thread. ever.



THIS!!!! Thank you, thatwhimsygirl. 3 posts back to back after just getting home from that JOB That I have. Is that enough to not be considered a troll in your humble estimation, naturalista?
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
haven't read the rest of the thread yet.... but you realize that there's an app for curltalk, right? ppl can check the forums from work. ppl also have desk jobs where they can check the forums at work. so all this jobs!!!!!! foolishness is quite unnecessary.... especially since youre primarily responding to a doctor

if your boyfriend is already starting to like natural hair, why does he need to see pics of "hot" natural women? were the girls he was pointing out on the street not up to your standards?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
Who said I work with a computer, or I work a desk job?
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
i certainly didn't say or imply that... i was responding to your implication that the ppl in this thread don't have jobs b/c they've checked in periodically? do you need help w/ reading comprehension as well?

i got something for ya

Learn to Read Pre-K-Second Grade | Hooked on Phonics
CocoT likes this.

haven't read the rest of the thread yet.... but you realize that there's an app for curltalk, right? ppl can check the forums from work. ppl also have desk jobs where they can check the forums at work. so all this jobs!!!!!! foolishness is quite unnecessary.... especially since youre primarily responding to a doctor

if your boyfriend is already starting to like natural hair, why does he need to see pics of "hot" natural women? were the girls he was pointing out on the street not up to your standards?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
Who said I work with a computer, or I work a desk job?
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
i certainly didn't say or imply that... i was responding to your implication that the ppl in this thread don't have jobs b/c they've checked in periodically? do you need help w/ reading comprehension as well?

i got something for ya

Learn to Read Pre-K-Second Grade | Hooked on Phonics
Originally Posted by keenylicious

See this is what I'm talking about. I haven't insulted anyone yet, and you say I read at a pre-k level. I never said anyone doesn't have a job, I said I couldn't be here because I do have one that takes me away from the internet for 10 hours a day. and

this "but you realize that there's an app for curltalk, right? ppl can check the forums from work. ppl also have desk jobs where they can check the forums at work. so all this jobs!!!!!! foolishness is quite unnecessary.... "

looks like an assumption I work near a computer so I can check the curltalk app. My reading comprhenshion is fine thank you.
BE COURTEOUS. BE TOLERANT. You're about to encounter many new friends in our community, with many new and interesting viewpoints. Please be respectful and tolerant of everyone you meet, even if you disagree with their opinions. Don't use language that is threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable. And don't engage in personal attacks. This includes NaturallyCurly.com staff, who work hard to keep our Community a fun spot to visit.
the curltalk app is a mobile application.

i will admit that i was out of line for saying you can't read, but... you still don't seem to be understanding what i wrote, sooo...

anywho... this was fun, but i'm done. toodles!
I'm sorry but how are you playing innocent when upthread you said, "You would think a doctor would have thought of that."

How is this not shade???

Also, typing in large letters in red font is OBVIOUSLY inflammatory. Come on, you know better. "Sweetie"?
I'm sorry but how are you playing innocent when upthread you said, "You would think a doctor would have thought of that."

How is this not shade???

Also, typing in large letters in red font is OBVIOUSLY inflammatory. Come on, you know better. "Sweetie"?
Originally Posted by CurlyElectra
Because a doctor is suppose to be able to think critically, i.e. not decide I'm a troll just because I haven't responded yet. Especially when considering the OP hadn't even been posted for a full 24 yet when she made the post calling me a troll. I mean dang give me a chance to get to the computer before you throw out the T word.
Boyhead likes this.






better?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
I'm shaking and crying with laughter right now. Shaking and crying.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?







better?
Originally Posted by keenylicious

Why Kenny? Why?
keenylicious likes this.
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
Curl Junkie Junkie

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::






better?
Originally Posted by keenylicious
None of them have on cat suits and looking like they just got filled out like an application..so..um..no. FAIL!



LMAFO!
keenylicious likes this.
the curltalk app is a mobile application.
Originally Posted by keenylicious
Thank you, I didn't know about the curltalk app. But that's an assumption, too. Not everyone has smartphones.
I'm sorry but how are you playing innocent when upthread you said, "You would think a doctor would have thought of that."

How is this not shade???

Also, typing in large letters in red font is OBVIOUSLY inflammatory. Come on, you know better. "Sweetie"?
Originally Posted by CurlyElectra
Because a doctor is suppose to be able to think critically, i.e. not decide I'm a troll just because I haven't responded yet. Especially when considering the OP hadn't even been posted for a full 24 yet when she made the post calling me a troll. I mean dang give me a chance to get to the computer before you throw out the T word.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
I think the whole issue about the troll thing is just wearing out now, and while you may have been offended, you've explained yourself, repeatedly, and its over, don't worry about it anymore. To the bolded statement, smh. Is that what doctors do, decide who is and is not troll-like? I'm a nurse and I've worked with plenty of them, I kind of thought they were much more important than that.
Two pages yet no reply from the OP? Ummz... Can y'all sayy...

T

R

O

L

L?
Originally Posted by Naturalista

Um no sweetie, can you say
J

O

B

I work all day, I don't have the luxury of watching a thread tack on 3 pages in less than 24 hours. But if you can more power to you.

Jeez, sorry, I was sure maybe a couple people wouldn't like my request, but I didn't think they'd be the only ones to answer. I actually thought it would be kind of fun. Whatever. Sorry.

My man isn't a bad guy, and like I said, he's actually starting to like natural hair. Most of the girls he points out on the street, complimenting their hair look to be 4a-ish. It's just with the lack of curly hair in el salvador, I had the idea of exposing him something he really hasn't seen much of. And so far he really seems to like it. Don't read too much into "ew", that was his first, shocked, reaction after a lifetime of only every seeing hair that's 2b or lower. He ginuinly believed that my relaxed hair was my natural texture. When I explained to him what a relaxer was, he was horrified. He doesn't want me to relax again, or (if we get that far) relax our children. That's all this request was was a request for images to help show him some alternatives to the straight hair he's use to, I meant no harm, and really I'm not sure what the offensive thing was.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
Okay... JOB= SURGEON.

Now, I will show you

B
A
L
L
S

Because unlike you, I say what I have to say in public forum and I don't hide behind PM's in the inbox. I don't deal with drama in my inbox, bc as you said that would be "7th grade."

Now, etiquette on these boards would be to follow up on your thread in a timely fashion if you're asking for advice. The " smart" thing to do would be to subscribe to your thread so that you could keep up with it. You have this polarizing topic posted and leaving it unattended is just wrong to me, and constitutes troll behavior. Anyone can be a troll IMO. It's not disrespectful, it's calling it like I see it.

One thing you have to understand is that this is 4a, and you just can't post ANYTHING up in here bc folks will respond/expound/put you in check, etc. These polarizing threads pop up left and right and to be honest, I haven't responded until now so unfortunately you're catching heat for it. I'm putting it out there that I'm tired of seeing threads like yours in this forum. I'm tired of seeing women feel that they need to justify to anyone who they are bc of what grows on their head. I'm tired of these same ladies transferring this burden to us and asking us to bear their weight. Get over it. Stop justifying yourself and love yourself bc no one else can validate you, but you.

We are not garbage disposals here, so stop treating us like it. We aren't rubber stamps either.

Ladies, if you start threads with hot topics in them, PLEASE tend to them. Subscribe to your threads and keep up with them. It's YOUR THREAD! Common sense 101. Think BEFORE you post. If not, put that crap in General Discussion to die a timely death. Not here.

With that, I'm out. And stay out of my inbox with that mess.
Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!

]
Facebook|Twitter
I'm sorry but how are you playing innocent when upthread you said, "You would think a doctor would have thought of that."

How is this not shade???

Also, typing in large letters in red font is OBVIOUSLY inflammatory. Come on, you know better. "Sweetie"?
Originally Posted by CurlyElectra
Because a doctor is suppose to be able to think critically, i.e. not decide I'm a troll just because I haven't responded yet. Especially when considering the OP hadn't even been posted for a full 24 yet when she made the post calling me a troll. I mean dang give me a chance to get to the computer before you throw out the T word.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
I think the whole issue about the troll thing is just wearing out now, and while you may have been offended, you've explained yourself, repeatedly, and its over, don't worry about it anymore. To the bolded statement, smh. Is that what doctors do, decide who is and is not troll-like? I'm a nurse and I've worked with plenty of them, I kind of thought they were much more important than that.
Originally Posted by BellaAmore
Well yeah. But also I'd hope my doctor is a critical thinker.
okay if we're not insulting people then why are WE insulting people?


pot meet kettle

Because a doctor is suppose to be able to think critically, i.e. not decide I'm a troll just because I haven't responded yet. Especially when considering the OP hadn't even been posted for a full 24 yet when she made the post calling me a troll. I mean dang give me a chance to get to the computer before you throw out the T word.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
I think the whole issue about the troll thing is just wearing out now, and while you may have been offended, you've explained yourself, repeatedly, and its over, don't worry about it anymore. To the bolded statement, smh. Is that what doctors do, decide who is and is not troll-like? I'm a nurse and I've worked with plenty of them, I kind of thought they were much more important than that.
Originally Posted by BellaAmore
Well yeah. But also I'd hope my doctor is a critical thinker.
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
Well, let's hope you're a critical thinker. Cuz if I were you, I'd quit while I was behind, and let this thread die.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com