The New & Improved Say It I Dare You

Like Tree15505Likes

WTH... Tim tebow is Americas favorite active athlete followed by Kobe Bryant? Super Christian & Uber Cheater. My fellow Americans never cease to amaze me.
Originally Posted by sienna40
I drink the Tebow Kool-Aid. Drank it before it was trendy to do so. I like that he is open about his faith (especially since we share the same faith), and I admire his ability to do so at a young age & publicly where it can be frowned upon or ridiculed. When you stand firmly for something (it doesn't have to be Christianity) there are always people waiting to attack you for what you believe or attempting to pick it apart and discredit it.

WTH... Tim tebow is Americas favorite active athlete followed by Kobe Bryant? Super Christian & Uber Cheater. My fellow Americans never cease to amaze me.
Originally Posted by sienna40
It's not surprising, really. Lots of people will love you if you say that you love Jesus.


Siri types my posts for me.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
You think so? I have had the opposite experience. People get weird on me when I openly admit it. I don't know why either. I don't want people to censor themselves or feel like they need to walk on eggshells because I am Christian like I can't handle them being themselves. I'm Christian, not perfect and I definitely don't pretend to be. I'm human just like everybody else. I cuss, have a drink, laugh at inappropriate times, speed, jaywalk, and make a million other mistakes. I normally don't discuss it unless it comes up in a conversation, someone sees me reading my bible, or I mention church in passing. I don't stand around condemning people to hell or telling them they need to change their lives and accept Jesus. If anyone were to consider Christianity because of me, I'd want it to be because they see what is in my heart and the person that I am.

Anyway, back on topic, the media blew the Tim Tebow thing up IMO. After this football season, people will move on to the next "big thing"
Originally Posted by FoxyCleopatraGuide
Being a role model is wonderful, but Tebow sucks as a Quarterback. I love Donovan McNabb because he's a stand up guy but his last season was horrible.Some Ppl aren't willing to admit Tebow's qb shortcomings.

I think its ironic folks love him and then Kobe Bryant who has some moral issues.

I think being a religious athlete is great but its nothing new. Not really any different from a gay athlete but I would expect that to be less popular with Americans.

Anyway, I think he is going to need a few more seasons before he measures up to the hype...if ever. He couldn't throw the ball at Florida.
FoxyCleopatraGuide likes this.
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Originally Posted by CocoT
Random fact: I love Daniel Radcliffe. Like, he is on my list of men DH won't be mad about... lol. Saw him in his recent Broadway musical. He was great! I tried to wait afterwards so I could see him... and throw myself at him.
foreverturtles, *Marah* and CocoT like this.
When I saw that emma watson was taller than him I kind of did a side eye, but I still lub him. I want to see that thriller with him!! eheheehheh

but I'll always love tom felton first....and I've met him a lot, and seen him a lot in real life, and BOY is he long winded, like stfu dude.

aishasoleil and Jo Somebody like this.
Originally Posted by CocoT
Random fact: I love Daniel Radcliffe. Like, he is on my list of men DH won't be mad about... lol. Saw him in his recent Broadway musical. He was great! I tried to wait afterwards so I could see him... and throw myself at him.
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
WHAT THE HELL..yall are a bunch of man stealers. Common and Daniel Radcliffe..both were my boy toys. So how yall figure..

Anyway..as long as none of you "ladies" (and I use the term lightly) tries to push up on Aaron (Eric Pumphrey) from The Online Gamer I won't have to take out the box cutter and get ta slicing and dicing one (or several) of you "ladies" up.

And CocoT, stop using Daniel to give me the front side eye...he doesn't want to be part of your foolishness.
aishasoleil likes this.
LOL! Turtles, girl. Daniel is freaking TINY! I'm like 5'7" - 5'8" and he isn't even as tall as I am. It's so sad. But I'd still tap that. LOL!

Tom is a cutie too. I've always thought so but my fellow HP fangirls give me the side-eye every time I mention it out loud. LMAO. I don' even care.

You've met him?!?!?! I'm jelly. Just saying. It's probably for the best though. I'm not sure how many people I can get away with "jumping" before DH kicks me out...
Originally Posted by CocoT
Random fact: I love Daniel Radcliffe. Like, he is on my list of men DH won't be mad about... lol. Saw him in his recent Broadway musical. He was great! I tried to wait afterwards so I could see him... and throw myself at him.
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
WHAT THE HELL..yall are a bunch of man stealers. Common and Daniel Radcliffe..both were my boy toys. So how yall figure..

Anyway..as long as none of you "ladies" (and I use the term lightly) tries to push up on Aaron (Eric Pumphrey) from The Online Gamer I won't have to take out the box cutter and get ta slicing and dicing one (or several) of you "ladies" up.

And CocoT, stop using Daniel to give me the front side eye...he doesn't want to be part of your foolishness.
Originally Posted by *Marah*

Ooooh, see it's bout to get real. Talmbout he's YOUR man? Naw son.

And you bout to get me put in jail for what I'm about to admit.

I was drooling over Daniel in HP and the Sorceror's Stone. Yaaaaaas. He was like 13 I think... lol.


In my defense though, he's only 3 or 4 years younger than I am.
*Marah* likes this.
Originally Posted by CocoT
Random fact: I love Daniel Radcliffe. Like, he is on my list of men DH won't be mad about... lol. Saw him in his recent Broadway musical. He was great! I tried to wait afterwards so I could see him... and throw myself at him.
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
WHAT THE HELL..yall are a bunch of man stealers. Common and Daniel Radcliffe..both were my boy toys. So how yall figure..

Anyway..as long as none of you "ladies" (and I use the term lightly) tries to push up on Aaron (Eric Pumphrey) from The Online Gamer I won't have to take out the box cutter and get ta slicing and dicing one (or several) of you "ladies" up.

And CocoT, stop using Daniel to give me the front side eye...he doesn't want to be part of your foolishness.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Y'all can keep Radcliffe! I was feeling Neville in that last movie!
aishasoleil and soleilmoncur like this.
Random fact:

One time my DH came to drop something off for me at work. As he was leaving, a customer looked at me and said "Well, he looks just like Harry Potter!"

I know I had the goofiest grin on my face. I almost chased after him and took him to the back room...
*Marah* and Jo Somebody like this.

Random fact: I love Daniel Radcliffe. Like, he is on my list of men DH won't be mad about... lol. Saw him in his recent Broadway musical. He was great! I tried to wait afterwards so I could see him... and throw myself at him.
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
WHAT THE HELL..yall are a bunch of man stealers. Common and Daniel Radcliffe..both were my boy toys. So how yall figure..

Anyway..as long as none of you "ladies" (and I use the term lightly) tries to push up on Aaron (Eric Pumphrey) from The Online Gamer I won't have to take out the box cutter and get ta slicing and dicing one (or several) of you "ladies" up.

And CocoT, stop using Daniel to give me the front side eye...he doesn't want to be part of your foolishness.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Y'all can keep Radcliffe! I was feeling Neville in that last movie!
Originally Posted by greenjumper
Seeeeee! I said that too and I swear my friends gave me the hardest side-eye I have ever been given in my life. Whatever. #haters
FoxyGuide
Guest
Posts: n/a
Eww! You guys think Harry Potter grew up to be attractive??? LOL

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo!!!
tbabyy likes this.
*chinhands* it fascinates me that all this came out because Marah said we get along. I'm adding that to my list of "things to say when I want isht to get real". I also have "fat" "crazy" "transsexual" "spanking" and "pets".

And turtles...erm my first sentence was saying that nothing I've said is about you as you. You're a means to an end. So we're crystal
Originally Posted by AmberBrown
Well sometimes all it takes is one comment to open the floodgates to reveal the truth. And well it was revealed and I get it. Not sure who tagged "CN with more cajones"..but it should read "NC's 4a version of Non-Hair".
I love Tom Felton. Love.love.

Uhh so I maybe sort of crushed on Snape. And maybe I still crush on Snape.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Eww! You guys think Harry Potter grew up to be attractive??? LOL

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo!!!
Originally Posted by FoxyCleopatraGuide
I know right ? I don't find him remotely attractive
Eww! You guys think Harry Potter grew up to be attractive??? LOL

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo!!!
Originally Posted by FoxyCleopatraGuide
hell nah, but i lub cause he's harry potter.
looks don't always have to be factors for lurrrvveee
FoxyCleopatraGuide likes this.

Random fact: I love Daniel Radcliffe. Like, he is on my list of men DH won't be mad about... lol. Saw him in his recent Broadway musical. He was great! I tried to wait afterwards so I could see him... and throw myself at him.
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
WHAT THE HELL..yall are a bunch of man stealers. Common and Daniel Radcliffe..both were my boy toys. So how yall figure..

Anyway..as long as none of you "ladies" (and I use the term lightly) tries to push up on Aaron (Eric Pumphrey) from The Online Gamer I won't have to take out the box cutter and get ta slicing and dicing one (or several) of you "ladies" up.

And CocoT, stop using Daniel to give me the front side eye...he doesn't want to be part of your foolishness.
Originally Posted by *Marah*

Ooooh, see it's bout to get real. Talmbout he's YOUR man? Naw son.

And you bout to get me put in jail for what I'm about to admit.

I was drooling over Daniel in HP and the Sorceror's Stone. Yaaaaaas. He was like 13 I think... lol.


In my defense though, he's only 3 or 4 years younger than I am.
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
Now here you go.. I said boy toys!

Aaron from The Online Gamer is MY MAN. Him..I will be serving a prison term for if you (or anyone else) tried to see him. But I don't think I have to worry..he doesn't seem like he'd be most of the people's here's type anyway.
aishasoleil likes this.

WHAT THE HELL..yall are a bunch of man stealers. Common and Daniel Radcliffe..both were my boy toys. So how yall figure..

Anyway..as long as none of you "ladies" (and I use the term lightly) tries to push up on Aaron (Eric Pumphrey) from The Online Gamer I won't have to take out the box cutter and get ta slicing and dicing one (or several) of you "ladies" up.

And CocoT, stop using Daniel to give me the front side eye...he doesn't want to be part of your foolishness.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Y'all can keep Radcliffe! I was feeling Neville in that last movie!
Originally Posted by greenjumper
Seeeeee! I said that too and I swear my friends gave me the hardest side-eye I have ever been given in my life. Whatever. #haters
Originally Posted by aishasoleil
Pshhh, well I'm with you! He had grown up and gotten taller, lost a lot of weight, he has dark hair (I prefer dark hair) and his character was exhibiting leadership, courage, and bravery. What more do you want! Lol

Plus....I kind of see a bit of myself in Luna (haha) and when a male character likes a female character I relate to, sometimes it makes me like the male character even more!
aishasoleil likes this.
FoxyGuide
Guest
Posts: n/a
Being a role model is wonderful, but Tebow sucks as a Quarterback. I love Donovan McNabb because he's a stand up guy but his last season was horrible.Some Ppl aren't willing to admit Tebow's qb shortcomings.

I think its ironic folks love him and then Kobe Bryant who has some moral issues.

I think being a religious athlete is great but its nothing new. Not really any different from a gay athlete but I would expect that to be less popular with Americans.

Anyway, I think he is going to need a few more seasons before he measures up to the hype...if ever. He couldn't throw the ball at Florida.
Originally Posted by sienna40
I can't even argue that he's not very good LOL In time he might get better.

Actually, I think he's kinda attractive as I saw this special on him where he was working out and pushing an SUV and I was like "LawdhammercyJesus dis man's orms is muscluar and he so skrong and his body all glistening..." but I digress...

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com