Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > 4

Like Tree15348Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #15641
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

who invented the butterfly swim?

its sooo ugly, and unnecessary unless swimming from a great white, doubt it'd eat you anyway.


It's like watching a spastic whale breach across the ocean.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #15642
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
I just realized award shows are objectifying humans!..

They call awards.. things like "Best Female Artist of the Year" or "Best Male Rap Solo", etc. Or is that different ?
I KNEW that now you would be on the hunt for this.

This is definitely different. Female and male denote biology. That's how we split the two sexes in categories. There are either male or female actors/actresses. But a woman or man wins an award.

It can be confusing. Woman and man are nouns, female and male are adjectives (and sometimes nouns lol). An adjective describes a noun. Actor/swimmer/gynmast = noun. So if you want to know what kind of actor, it's female or male. If you want to know who had the fastest time of all swimmers in the 400IM, it's a woman (not a female Ryan Lochte!)
*Marah* likes this.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #15643
 
*Marah*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks View Post

Its different...only you were objectfying us lmaooo

...i'm supersonic
GIFSoup

ROFLMAO!
Awww don't bring my boo into this, he is innocent...its all you.

...i'm supersonic
Stop it..don't EVEN try it. Rick Ross LOVES to objectify women. I looked up this dude's lyrics and read about him. If you like his music..that is ya biz. But don't be trying to act like Rick Ross is innocent now just cause you luv him. You KNOW better than that. I haven't earned one dollar from objectifying women. But ya boy has..millions.
coilynapp likes this.
__________________
*Marah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #15644
 
*Marah*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
I just realized award shows are objectifying humans!..

They call awards.. things like "Best Female Artist of the Year" or "Best Male Rap Solo", etc. Or is that different ?
I KNEW that now you would be on the hunt for this.

This is definitely different. Female and male denote biology. That's how we split the two sexes in categories. There are either male or female actors/actresses. But a woman or man wins an award.

It can be confusing. Woman and man are nouns, female and male are adjectives (and sometimes nouns lol). An adjective describes a noun. Actor/swimmer/gynmast = noun. So if you want to know what kind of actor, it's female or male. If you want to know who had the fastest time of all swimmers in the 400IM, it's a woman (not a female Ryan
Lochte!)
Okay..but I am innocent then. All I was doing was denoting biology when I said it too then. The term to me just means you are of a certain..well sex. And that's the context I used it.

I'm absolved. Thank you.
__________________
*Marah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #15645
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

RE Rickkaay objectifying women ITA with Marah

and that shizz won't stop if you keep listening CK!!!!!!


lol (j/k, but really tho)
*Marah* likes this.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #15646
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
I just realized award shows are objectifying humans!..

They call awards.. things like "Best Female Artist of the Year" or "Best Male Rap Solo", etc. Or is that different ?
I KNEW that now you would be on the hunt for this.

This is definitely different. Female and male denote biology. That's how we split the two sexes in categories. There are either male or female actors/actresses. But a woman or man wins an award.

It can be confusing. Woman and man are nouns, female and male are adjectives (and sometimes nouns lol). An adjective describes a noun. Actor/swimmer/gynmast = noun. So if you want to know what kind of actor, it's female or male. If you want to know who had the fastest time of all swimmers in the 400IM, it's a woman (not a female Ryan
Lochte!)
Okay..but I am innocent then. All I was doing was denoting biology when I said it too then. The term to me just means you are of a certain..well sex. And that's the context I used it.

I'm absolved. Thank you.
Ummm, No you aint! GUILTY as charged.

What noun were you using after the word female?
Jo Somebody likes this.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #15647
 
*Marah*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,940
Default

Nope. I'm free at last.. free at last.. thank gawd almighty..I'm free at last!

GIFSoup
kayb and Jo Somebody like this.
__________________
*Marah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #15648
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

Marah.

That's a group of females is not the same as that is a group of women. Stop it.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #15649
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default







oh wait must add this one too.

__________________

Last edited by murrrcat; 08-03-2012 at 09:02 PM.
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #15650
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

DEAD at Kanye. WTF?
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #15651
 
*Marah*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
Marah.

That's a group of females is not the same as that is a group of women. Stop it.
GIFSoup
Jo Somebody likes this.
__________________
*Marah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #15652
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
DEAD at Kanye. WTF?
people accuse him and jayz and beyonce of being in the illuminati which is everybody's code for devil worshippers, even tho I sweardeded a long time ago he even rapped in a song that he didn't know what the illuminati was, but I guess no one heard that verse except me.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #15653
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,924
Default

So I went out on with the cops on this drug roundup the other day and it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are. Hiding in closets, under beds, under piles of clothes. On dude was in bed between too women and they had the covers over him. They told the cop no one else was in there. He said what is that lump and pulled back covers and found dude who swore he didnt hear the cops because he was sleep.
Jo Somebody likes this.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #15654
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

LOL!!!!!!

You need to go to a corner Marah.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #15655
 
*Marah*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
DEAD at Kanye. WTF?
I'm Dead at Ryan trying to spell scissors and talking about ROCKS. It's rock, paper, scissors. DAMN! Told you... all he know is Pool and P*ssy. SMDH.
__________________
*Marah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #15656
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
so i went out on with the cops on this drug roundup the other day and it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are. Hiding in closets, under beds, under piles of clothes. On dude was in bed between too women and they had the covers over him. They told the cop no one else was in there. He said what is that lump and pulled back covers and found dude who swore he didnt hear the cops because he was sleep.
hahahahaahahha
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #15657
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
DEAD at Kanye. WTF?
people accuse him and jayz and beyonce of being in the illuminati which is everybody's code for devil worshippers, even tho I sweardeded a long time ago he even rapped in a song that he didn't know what the illuminati was, but I guess no one heard that verse except me.
I knew that. I just was like WTF with all that. He's doing the most!
*Marah* likes this.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #15658
 
vegas_curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 785
Send a message via Yahoo to vegas_curls
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
@Vegal_Curls That picture of Gabby is AMAZING. Do you see the extension and height on that leap! I'm so proud and I aint even gonna front.... the fact that she's a little sista too:
GIFSoup
I love this picture so much that I want to purchase a framed poster-sized one and display it in my next home. I love LOVE pictures like this that highlight grace and athleticism - like of the Alvin Ailey dancers. It's my dream to have a music room and pictures like this are what I want to hang up. They're so... inspirational.





or sports mid-action shots:


But back to your question - Gabby's height/extension in that pic is like... superhuman. I certainly have an appreciation for what goes into being able to perform hyper-extended split jumps like that.

And yes, she's a SISTA - *fist in the air* - me and the hubs were just laughing at how mad folk are (and they're not even subtle about it - (flashbacks of The Hunger Games, anyone?)) now that "we" just dominated another sport.
*Marah* and Jo Somebody like this.
vegas_curls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #15659
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
DEAD at Kanye. WTF?
I'm Dead at Ryan trying to spell scissors and talking about ROCKS. It's rock, paper, scissors. DAMN! Told you... all he know is Pool and P*ssy. SMDH.
It's ok. Some people still want him.

I think he's cute, but not that cute.
*Marah* likes this.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #15660
 
*Marah*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
LOL!!!!!!

You need to go to a corner Marah.
True.. true. But the problem is.. I didn't take my ass to service this eve and stayed at home and got crunked on cake, ice cream, and iced tea. Now I'm high as a kite on sugar and carbs! I LOVE IT!
__________________
*Marah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com