The New & Improved Say It I Dare You

Like Tree15505Likes

Okay. I need Romney to have a seat too. There are some people in the USA that are descended from people that got transported to the USA packed into ships like sardines...chained while made to lie in their own bodily waste. So not EVERYONE came to the USA because of freedom and those people are the ones that built this country by force of being owned by someone else like cattle. I am SICKENED at the message that these people are sending. Absolutely sickened. Shameful.
Okay. I need Romney to have a seat too. There are some people in the USA that are descended from people that got transported to the USA packed into ships like sardines...chained while made to lie in their own bodily waste. So not EVERYONE came to the USA because of freedom and those people are the ones that built this country by force of being owned by someone else like cattle. I am SICKENED at the message that these people are sending. Absolutely sickened. Shameful.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Marah, let me just throw in some steps for the good truth you just spit (typed)


Let me just stop.

I'm not even going to bother watching it today (it's taping though I'll watch it tomorrow). I got home not too long ago from class and my sister called me in to show me them trying to sing Man in the Mirror. I've reached my limit of fluckery for the day, so I immediately exited stage left. I'm not ready. I'd rather be in a happy mood and waste brain cells on reality TV for the rest of the night.
*Marah* and cocodej like this.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG

Last edited by CocoT; 08-30-2012 at 09:07 PM.
@CocoT, Well prepare yourself because it actually ticked me off.

And I SERIOUSLY need Bebe Winans to sit his behind down singing for these....nevermind. I just can't.
Nappy_curly_crown and CocoT like this.
Here's a list of things that I can't with:


1.)
Even more painful was an incident several years ago at a party where Gabby says an Excalibur staff member told her she might want to consider reconstructive surgery on her nose because of its flatness. Some other gymnasts had teased Gabby about her appearance, and she found the nose comment “very hurtful.”
2. Romney

3. RNC

4. my car


good bye cruel world

@CocoT, Well prepare yourself because it actually ticked me off.

And I SERIOUSLY need Bebe Winans to sit his behind down singing for these....nevermind. I just can't.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Girl....I had to leave the room when I saw that mess. Although on twitter my friends have me dying with the hashtag #RNCnegrosightings Lord I'm in tears over here.
*Marah* likes this.
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!
_____________________________
I like my men and my hair....KINKY!!!!
_____________________________
Wanna save $10 off your next purchase at vitacost.com? Use my referal code (click the link)!



Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Oh goodness. I can hear my sister hollering in her room watching it. She said some white ladies were crying listening to Romney speak

I can't do it. I must get away.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
@CocoT, Well prepare yourself because it actually ticked me off.

And I SERIOUSLY need Bebe Winans to sit his behind down singing for these....nevermind. I just can't.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Girl....I had to leave the room when I saw that mess. Although on twitter my friends have me dying with the hashtag #RNCnegrosightings Lord I'm in tears over here.
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
my mom pretty much said that on fb, she was like "how does a sea full of white faces represent america" or something like that.
Oh goodness. I can hear my sister hollering in her room watching it. She said some white ladies were crying listening to Romney speak

I can't do it. I must get away.
Originally Posted by CocoT
Yeah.. they started crying because he told this story of how his father used to put a single rose on his Mom's night stand every day. And how she knew his dad had died was because that morning the rose wasn't there when she went to look for it. They panned the audience on the channel I was watching and women were weeping..a few had their hands over their mouths looking shocked.

I'll admit it was a sad story....
i hope i don't get in trouble for going in early tomorrow. i'm thinking of hiding in my office until it gets closer to the time i should really be there. they still have me using time sheets, so i can just put down my normal time instead. i just have to malke sure the receptionist doesn't page me when my ppl come.
*Marah* likes this.
twitter is hilarious.


Breaking News: Clint Eastwood is yelling at an invisible Joe Biden standing at a urinal

BREAKING: Clint Eastwood has just endorsed the Chair.

I keep waiting for Clint Eastwood to say, "Live from NY it's Saturday Night!"

"We own this country!" ~Clint Eastwood #Who******IsWe?

I didn't realize that, when Clint Eastwood was announced as a surprise speaker, that it would also be a surprise to him.
'Freedom is Fabulous

"This is the largest event hosted by a gay group at any Republican convention," GOProud Executive Director Jimmy LaSalvia shouted at the crowd during a brief speech at the party, called "Homocon."
"Not that size matters," he added, to laughter, "But ours is the biggest."
If you sense a hint of competition in the statement, you'd be right. GOProud often needles the older, more established gay conservative group, The Log Cabin Republicans, by emphasizing that GOProud is the "only" gay group to have endorsed Mitt Romney. The group hints that Log Cabin is the stodgy uncle figure in the very small world of gay conservative groups.

Wonder how many anti-gay Republicans will get caught hooking up with some man tonight....
I've been stealing ALL these pics of Alcide and his chest is my phone wallpaper.

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!
Alrighty, im back in the mix. Hubs and I took a much needed relaxing mini vaca. Weather was great...so what yall up to round here?

...i'm supersonic
Jo Somebody likes this.
**sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.


http://www.platinumpj.com
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
@PlatinumPJ
Do you realize when you say, " She doesn't need a relaxer anyway", that it seems as if other people that don't have her hair texture...... do need a relaxer?
Jo Somebody likes this.
I've been stealing ALL these pics of Alcide and his chest is my phone wallpaper.

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
GIFSoup
Jo Somebody likes this.
Egg whites are cray it's like I had nothing to eat at all calorie wise
Omg I messed up. I thought my meeting was at my center, but it's at the MSC's center. I could've sworn he said it was here. Now the bus driver hastily drop me off.

On my EVO... I'm too fancy to proofread.
Ugh I'm so irritated right now. I'm trying to be positive though. I'm not doing too good of a job at the moment but I will once I post this and move on, or try to.

Nam myoho renge kyo
Woosah
"the dog that jumps in the water loses the bone that's in it's mouth"
*release***






Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
*Marah* likes this.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com