The New & Improved Say It I Dare You

Like Tree15359Likes

Once Upon a Time, that was the worst season premier EVER in history of tv series premier that I have ever seen in my 25 years of tv watching experience.
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
Once Upon a Time, that was the worst season premier EVER in history of tv series premier that I have ever seen in my 25 years of tv watching experience.
Oh noes!! Don't say anything! I can't watch until Tuesday but OH NOESSSS. I'm really into that show.

Off topic--where has Marah been? I feel like I haven't heard from here in foreverrrr
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
Once Upon a Time, that was the worst season premier EVER in history of tv series premier that I have ever seen in my 25 years of tv watching experience.

you ain't lying!!

I was like "I don't even wanna watch this season, this is lame"

It was soo, I can't even..
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
Once Upon a Time, that was the worst season premier EVER in history of tv series premier that I have ever seen in my 25 years of tv watching experience.

you ain't lying!!

I was like "I don't even wanna watch this season, this is lame"

It was soo, I can't even..
I won't spoil anything but I'm with Murrcatt, it was so underwhelming.
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
I don't know why but college and pro football games turn me into a ragging screaming maniac when I'm really a calm cool person usually. I may just hang it up on that team until the real coach comes back. I won't be rooting for them next week any way because Phillip Rivers and my Bolts are coming to town. I'm planning to go the game then after we stomp that butt I'm going to walk around the Quarter with a blue and yellow shirt that says "Take Dat". LOL
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
Once Upon a Time, that was the worst season premier EVER in history of tv series premier that I have ever seen in my 25 years of tv watching experience.

you ain't lying!!

I was like "I don't even wanna watch this season, this is lame"

It was soo, I can't even..
I won't spoil anything but I'm with Murrcatt, it was so underwhelming.
I actually really liked it. :-/ maybe because I got part of something I really wanted.
no spoilers y'all...none of it. I do not have SHO and I wait to watch it online when I can find it starting tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
I don't know why but college and pro football games turn me into a ragging screaming maniac when I'm really a calm cool person usually. I may just hang it up on that team until the real coach comes back. I won't be rooting for them next week any way because Phillip Rivers and my Bolts are coming to town. I'm planning to go the game then after we stomp that butt I'm going to walk around the Quarter with a blue and yellow shirt that says "Take Dat". LOL
*like*

Sent from my SCH-I510 using CurlTalk App
“Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
Dolce is losing it. I don't want anything to do with a pair of aunt jamima earrings. I better not catch anyone wearing then. Not one soul. Sometimes I see new products & ads & I think to myself, "someone in the boardroom will be fired tomorrow for this lapse in judgment"

Once upon a time was ok. Mulan came out of no where. & when are we going to see princess Tiana or Jasmine? Ijs

Does anyone watch hell on wheels? I love watching Common on tv once a week.

Oh & did anyone watch 666 park avenue? I was glued for 10 minutes but I had to go to bed. I'm so glad Vanessa Williams has a new job. That's my homegirl.

I don't want to do my hair. I'm thinking about flat ironing it just to get a few weeks off.

I miss Marah too. I'm sure she's just living her life.

Every teardrop is a waterfall
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
When I saw that girl, I didn't really think it was mulan. When I found out it was mulan I was like, chill Disney. ABC, your Disney is showing, relax.

At least TWD starts soon need some zombies in my life cause I think OUAT might of ran its course. Prince Charming sexy though.....purrrrr
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??

This right here is why I do NOT friend people at work on Facebook. And every now and then I'll get a request from someone at work and I'll have give them my "speech".
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!
_____________________________
I like my men and my hair....KINKY!!!!
_____________________________
Wanna save $10 off your next purchase at vitacost.com? Use my referal code (click the link)!



Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??

This right here is why I do NOT friend people at work on Facebook. And every now and then I'll get a request from someone at work and I'll have give them my "speech".
What do you say in your speech?

Plus, I feel like it is not like I didn't send them the photos in company email. If there was a problem they could have asked me to resend. Plus they got the same invitation I did so they had the info. I have mixed feelings about it all. Plus I really didn't want to friend the manager but I felt like I could't say no. But to be honest I have trouble saying no to FB requests anyway. I have 500 "friends". I send requests only to people I actually know but I get requests from friends of friends. I feel like I'm being mean if I say no. I really need a second family and close friends only page.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis
why is the b word a bad word? They say it on abc family, family, peoples.

I'm super sleepy.

And I'm tired of the dramatics people pull while driving. I'm pretty sure it's not that serious, is your wife in labor? That's still not that serious, call a cop if you need to get their fast, you know you can do that right? But its usualy not needed because it's NOT that serious. Do you have to pee? Pull the eff over and go to the rest room, are you about to poop your pants, again, stop somewhere. Because it is NOT that serious.

Why does target only have freeze wart remover stuff. THAT'S IT. No other kind, way to be original, suckified Sucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??

This right here is why I do NOT friend people at work on Facebook. And every now and then I'll get a request from someone at work and I'll have give them my "speech".
What do you say in your speech?

Plus, I feel like it is not like I didn't send them the photos in company email. If there was a problem they could have asked me to resend. Plus they got the same invitation I did so they had the info. I have mixed feelings about it all. Plus I really didn't want to friend the manager but I felt like I could't say no. But to be honest I have trouble saying no to FB requests anyway. I have 500 "friends". I send requests only to people I actually know but I get requests from friends of friends. I feel like I'm being mean if I say no. I really need a second family and close friends only page.
Most folks who send friend requests to you are totally random so if your boss or other people have over 100 friends, they're not going to notice that you're not their friend. There's always the ol' fake out...accept request and then delete friend. That's what I've done in situations where not accepting is uncomfortable.

You could also delete the request and tell them you're really not that active on FB, but don't let folks overhear you always talking about facebook...lol.
My hair: thick, medium/coarse, high porosity in the crown naturally, normal porosity everywhere else.

Currently using...
Poo: Any sulfate free or low sulfate poo
Rinse out: Tresemme Naturals
Leave-in: Camille Rose Moisture Milk
DC: Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea DC
Stylers: Xtreme Wetline gel
Oils: EVCO
Moisturizer: Oyin Hair Dew/watered down CR Moisture Milk
Sealant: Oyin pomades or JC Nourish and Shine
Adthomas Check your privacy settings. You may need to increase your profile security.
Google your name & check the images too. Then alter your settings on all social networks to protect yourself.



Every teardrop is a waterfall
Jo Somebody likes this.
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??

This right here is why I do NOT friend people at work on Facebook. And every now and then I'll get a request from someone at work and I'll have give them my "speech".
What do you say in your speech?

Plus, I feel like it is not like I didn't send them the photos in company email. If there was a problem they could have asked me to resend. Plus they got the same invitation I did so they had the info. I have mixed feelings about it all. Plus I really didn't want to friend the manager but I felt like I could't say no. But to be honest I have trouble saying no to FB requests anyway. I have 500 "friends". I send requests only to people I actually know but I get requests from friends of friends. I feel like I'm being mean if I say no. I really need a second family and close friends only page.
I tell them the truth, that I perfer to keep my work and private life seperate. That facebook is my way of staying in touch with family and old friends that are far away and I really don't use it to connect with local people that I see everyday.

Not to mention, my facebook security is so locked down, that you can't even google me and find my facebook page. Everything I post, only my friends can see it, not friends of friends. And I most certainly don't accept friend requests from people I don't know. Hell i reject friend requests from people I do know. Most of the time I'm like "this bish know she don't like me...why she send me this friend request trying to be nosey? *hits ignore button*
Kinky DaySha and murrrcat like this.
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!
_____________________________
I like my men and my hair....KINKY!!!!
_____________________________
Wanna save $10 off your next purchase at vitacost.com? Use my referal code (click the link)!



Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post


This right here is why I do NOT friend people at work on Facebook. And every now and then I'll get a request from someone at work and I'll have give them my "speech".
What do you say in your speech?

Plus, I feel like it is not like I didn't send them the photos in company email. If there was a problem they could have asked me to resend. Plus they got the same invitation I did so they had the info. I have mixed feelings about it all. Plus I really didn't want to friend the manager but I felt like I could't say no. But to be honest I have trouble saying no to FB requests anyway. I have 500 "friends". I send requests only to people I actually know but I get requests from friends of friends. I feel like I'm being mean if I say no. I really need a second family and close friends only page.
I tell them the truth, that I perfer to keep my work and private life seperate. That facebook is my way of staying in touch with family and old friends that are far away and I really don't use it to connect with local people that I see everyday.

Not to mention, my facebook security is so locked down, that you can't even google me and find my facebook page. Everything I post, only my friends can see it, not friends of friends. And I most certainly don't accept friend requests from people I don't know. Hell i reject friend requests from people I do know. Most of the time I'm like "this bish know she don't like me...why she send me this friend request trying to be nosey? *hits ignore button*
So true. I got people who want to be "friends" who in real life wouldn't speak if they passed me in the street. I'm going to update my security. But I did hear that FB made some changes to where if you delete someone it comes up in the activity feed. Otherwise I would have deleted the manager already. I usually don't post anything work related. I'm going to go back to that.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??
The friend in management was out of order...and I would probably "de-friend" them, because of their obvious lack of judgement.

Yeah...gotta be real careful with "Facebook". I don't have many friends on my personal FB, and it will stay that way. After some things fall in place later this year, some other folks will be removed - it's business, never personal. However, I don't have ANYTHING on my personal FB that can be used against me/get me into any trouble in the work place. That's a lesson I learned long ago.

I have a co-worker, who has an intense hatred of President Obama, and she blasts her views all over her FB - but she didn't bother to limit access to her FB to just her friends. She's too old to not know better.

"Screenshot" is the devil, and even with those "friends" you trust, all they gotta do is post a screenshot of something you posted (because they're pissed at you for something, like being happy and having a good life), and the next thing you know...
Nappy_curly_crown likes this.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjarette View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
My boss sent out a company email about an event I attended on behalf of the company. He was also invited but didnt go. i emailed the photos to everyone in the company but I think he got photos and info off my FB page because this email he sent out was verbatim to my FB post. I'm not FB with him. Actually I'm only friends with one person in management. So someone in the company had to copy that off my page and send it to him. The topic is pretty benign but it makes me uncomfortable. Like I'm being watched. I try to be careful what I say. Rarely talk politics. So warning to everyone watch whay you say on FB. I had a coworker who blasted the bosses on FB. He wasn't friends with them but someone printed like 10 copies and posted it all around the building. I see people (including my relatives) on there telling all their personal business all the time. I had to talk to a cousin about threatening people. I mean can you just hand the DA all the evidence??
The friend in management was out of order...and I would probably "de-friend" them, because of their obvious lack of judgement.

Yeah...gotta be real careful with "Facebook". I don't have many friends on my personal FB, and it will stay that way. After some things fall in place later this year, some other folks will be removed - it's business, never personal. However, I don't have ANYTHING on my personal FB that can be used against me/get me into any trouble in the work place. That's a lesson I learned long ago.

I have a co-worker, who has an intense hatred of President Obama, and she blasts her views all over her FB - but she didn't bother to limit access to her FB to just her friends. She's too old to not know better.

"Screenshot" is the devil, and even with those "friends" you trust, all they gotta do is post a screenshot of something you posted (because they're pissed at you for something, like being happy and having a good life), and the next thing you know...
Yes Lawd! Screenshot is not to be played with!
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!
_____________________________
I like my men and my hair....KINKY!!!!
_____________________________
Wanna save $10 off your next purchase at vitacost.com? Use my referal code (click the link)!



Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com