The New & Improved Say It I Dare You

Like Tree15446Likes

I'm having horrible cramps today. They've calmed down a little though after some screaming. Something must be in the water. I felt like I was going into labor. That dang near wore me out.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by CocoT
Do you take any meds? Aleve, Advil, anything? I used to get terrible cramps. I have to lay off caffeine & increase my iron intake 3 to 5 days before my cycle starts.

Feel better soon

Every teardrop is a waterfall
Originally Posted by ss40
Nah I don't take meds. I can count on one hand the times I've taken meds for cramps in my life. I don't get cramps every cycle and they aren't always bad. I rarely have days like today. Ar least in the last few years. I don't drink anything but water, so no caffeine isn't the problem. I am a sugar junkie though and i know I've been bad on that lately. I also haven't been exercising, taking my vitamins or eating that well lately either. I guess I had this coming.lol Every action has a reaction.

I'm better now though. I was so worn out I fell asleep for a good while. I haven't eaten all day so now I'm trying to get my dinner down. I hope it stays down through the debate because I know I'm gonna get riled up at the foolishness that is to come.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
I'm having horrible cramps today. They've calmed down a little though after some screaming. Something must be in the water. I felt like I was going into labor. That dang near wore me out.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by CocoT
Do you take any meds? Aleve, Advil, anything? I used to get terrible cramps. I have to lay off caffeine & increase my iron intake 3 to 5 days before my cycle starts.

Feel better soon

Every teardrop is a waterfall
Originally Posted by ss40
Nah I don't take meds. I can count on one hand the times I've taken meds for cramps in my life. I don't get cramps every cycle and they aren't always bad. I rarely have days like today. Ar least in the last few years. I don't drink anything but water, so no caffeine isn't the problem. I am a sugar junkie though and i know I've been bad on that lately. I also haven't been exercising, taking my vitamins or eating that well lately either. I guess I had this coming.lol Every action has a reaction.

I'm better now though. I was so worn out I fell asleep for a good while. I haven't eaten all day so now I'm trying to get my dinner down. I hope it stays down through the debate because I know I'm gonna get riled up at the foolishness that is to come.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by CocoT
I'm jealous. I have always had really bad cramps. The kind that if I just over in bed it is horrible pain. I am also irregular in my cycle. No telling when it will come on. I have skipped for five months before. My doc put me on birth control and that lessened cramps and made my cycle like clockwork but after a decade straight on it I decided to take breaks. But every time I break the problems come back. I'm on break now and while I have had the usual symptoms is pimple, swollen breast, bloating, cranky yey there has been no period. Some people would think great but I also get cramps when my period skips.
I used to be really irregular too but I stopped eating meat, except for fish, and that's been the only thing that seems to have fixed my problem consistently. I went without a period for a year so a doctor put me on bc but I hated it so I stopped. My cycle went irregular again and I had to figure out a better way to deal. I considered going meatless for a few years and finally did it earlier this year and it has worked. Now if only I could get back to exercising more I would be fine and dandy.

On another note, this debate has been very entertaining. If I drank I would have tossed a few back by now.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
Romney talks like he invented the state of Mass. Sheesh.

Sent from my GT-P1000N using CurlTalk App
Big Bird gets my vote.
curlypearl likes this.
Not being racist is not some default starting position. You donít simply get to say youíre not a racist; not being racist ó or a sexist or a homophobe ó is a constant, arduous process of unlearning, of being uncomfortable, of eating crow and being humbled and re-evaluating. Itís probably hard to start that process if youíve been told that every thought you have is golden and should be given voice, and that people who are offended by what you say are hypersensitive, irrational simpletons.

~ PostBourgie (2010)

Exactly.

coilynapp likes this.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
The debate moderators should have a button that mutes the mikes so they don't ramble on and on and lose track. They need to stick to the time.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
curlypearl likes this.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
OMG, dead, resuscitated, and died all over again:

Be quiet Romney! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at a presidential candidate like this. When my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! You go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself — because nobody’s going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes and you act like it’s because you’ve heard it all before — you’ve heard it all before — you don’t know where the hell I come from. You have no idea what I’ve been through, but I’m not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself.
I don't really like beaver face. But I LOVE the song "Superhuman" I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Keri Hilson sounds really good in it too. I like it when she's not trying to be trashy in her songs.
I'm not looking to beg for votes for team Obama. I'm not. I think intelligent people can make an informed decision on this election with their eyes closed. If you aren't bright enough to see through BS that's a personal problem. When the other guy uses coded language to make you hateful toward the elderly, civil servants, ppl of color, lgbt folks, etc. you should reflect on why you are voting at all.

Hold fast to the sense God gave you

Every teardrop is a waterfall
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Romney is a salesman that's trying to get you to buy their merchandise right at that moment so that you don't go away and think about it because if you do, then you'll soon realize how stupid and wack his product is. That's what frustrated me with overbearing Romney yesterday. Because I know people will fall for it. I'm trying not to judge people but I really can't help it. I don't care if you vote for a third party candidate or even Obama. But if you support Romney I have some serious concerns.

He can't win. I don't think he will win but it ain't over till its over.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
I look forward to the town hall debate. And the vice presidential debate.

I think Obama was being strategic yesterday. However I still wish he didn't let Romney disrespect him like he did. People of color, especially black people, need to stop letting people get away that type of stuff, especially on a public platform! That enrages me to no end for real.

We gotta stop letting people demean us and be comfortable being racist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
coilynapp likes this.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
Beautiful Brown Baby Doll has got me crying and catching the spirit with her weight loss videos. I am playing catch up.
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
I look forward to the town hall debate. And the vice presidential debate.

I think Obama was being strategic yesterday. However I still wish he didn't let Romney disrespect him like he did. People of color, especially black people, need to stop letting people get away that type of stuff, especially on a public platform! That enrages me to no end for real.

We gotta stop letting people demean us and be comfortable being racist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by CocoT
At first I was upset that Obama did not go for the jugular. However, I think Obama wanted Romney to take charge, to feel comfortable continuing to say whatever is convenient at the time. I will admit that Obama was rusty. His speech did not flow. Ultimately, did he not attack because he was being the guy Bill described as "cool on the outside" with a high likeability score, or was he setting up Biden to go for the jugular? I don't know and we may not know what the strategy is until the second presidential debate.

I do think Obama's strategy forced Romney to be explicit, well as explicit as he dares himself to be at this point. How can he be so committed to reigning in spending when his "new" healthcare law would cost even MORE at the state level than Obamacare would nationally. AT this very moment, MA is receiving federal subsidies to maintain its state health insurance program. He is a business man so I know he understands economies of scale. Let's see how the media handles or ignores this...

ETA: Or Obama was just as shocked as the rest of us that Romney was flat out lying...
James Baldwin
A Talk To Teachers
[...]
one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
[...]


Last edited by cocodej; 10-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.
I'm neither Team Obama or Romney but its been really interesting to see people's reactions to the debate and just further shows how polarized the country is today. The day after the election will be an eventful (and maybe even scary) one.
Tell me is I'm being dramatic and paranoid about this:

So I usually escort on tuesdays and thursdays. I go with one driver on tuesdays drop off consumers in the northeast Bronx, and another driver to Manhattan on thursdays. So the Tuesday driver is cool and friendly, but I've heqrd from multiple ppl that he has a habit of lying and saying that he is messing around with his escort, AND he actually pursues relationships with his escorts. So ice basically been warned to not get too chummy with him, and definitely don't share too much info with him. So I figure I'm in the clear because he doesn't seem all that attratcted to me.

But then this week all of a sudden he starts randomly flirting with me. Playful flirting, but flirting. Now today, the guy that my officemate usually escorts with didn't come in, and the guy I escort with on Tuesday comes to fill in and she is supposed to escort with him. So... Why do I walk out of my office and see Tuesday guy smiling in my face with the paper that we sign when we escort? He switched escorts with Thursday guy.

Now, my officemate drives to work, and has the driver drop her back off at her car when they're done. Tuesday guy lives a block away from work, and I live really close too. So it's not like they switched b/c it's more convenient. The Thursday driver doesn't even understand why they switched but went with it.

I feel like he's trying to get with me, or at least make it look like we're involved.... I'm also kind of mad b/c when I escort on thursdays I get to bond with my favorite consumer, AND it takes longer to go to Manhattan so I get more money. I feel like he messed up my flow just to act like s creeper

On my EVO. I'm too fancy to proofread.
I think I'm about to get blamed for something that I didn't do at work. The thing is, I have no idea how to prove my innocence and in some ways I can see how the first conclusion will be that it was my fault. I doubt whoever actually did it will speak up. My head may be on the chopping block. I know I dislike this job but I don't want to be fire over something I didn't do.

My life stinks right now.

Last edited by greenjumper; 10-04-2012 at 08:16 PM.

At first I was upset that Obama did not go for the jugular. However, I think Obama wanted Romney to take charge, to feel comfortable continuing to say whatever is convenient at the time. I will admit that Obama was rusty. His speech did not flow. Ultimately, did he not attack because he was being the guy Bill described as "cool on the outside" with a high likeability score, or was he setting up Biden to go for the jugular? I don't know and we may not know what the strategy is until the second presidential debate.

I do think Obama's strategy forced Romney to be explicit, well as explicit as he dares himself to be at this point. How can he be so committed to reigning in spending when his "new" healthcare law would cost even MORE at the state level than Obamacare would nationally. AT this very moment, MA is receiving federal subsidies to maintain its state health insurance program. He is a business man so I know he understands economies of scale. Let's see how the media handles or ignores this...

ETA: Or Obama was just as shocked as the rest of us that Romney was flat out lying...
Originally Posted by cocodej
I'm convinced its strategy and its also Obamas personality, which has always been calm cool and collected. Obama has never been the guy that attacks or is aggressive. At first I was mad at him for not fighting back at Romney but soon I realized that I've never seen Obama act that way before. It would have been awesome to see Obama really pull out all the stops but that's just me. Romney still told lies and was FOS so I don't think he won the debate. These pundits and the liberal media are getting on my nerves with this. They are scared as hell. Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz damn near had a meltdown yesterday. Today they were fixated on his body language and even brought some actor on analyzing it. He was looking down because he was taking notes! And you could tell he was trying to hold back laughter at Romneys foolishness. I was amused by his facial expressions. But I must have been watching something different. Since when does lies and overbearing aggression and theatrics win a debate? Obama still brought the facts. But if anyone is swayed by mere theatrics then that's really a shame.

I'm still irritated that he let Romney get away with the racist gaffes, but to me he was the same Obama I've come to know.



Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
http://rageagainstthemanchine.com/
I love this blog.

Sent from my GT-P1000N using CurlTalk App
The past two nights, i've cried for 3 hours...
Started as a flicker, meant to be a flame
Skin has gotten thicker, but it
burns the same

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com