The New & Improved Say It I Dare You

Like Tree15410Likes

....my daddy and FIL have been doing the insanity workout dvd's since mid-August. They love it. My grandfather turned them onto it lol.

I ain't doing it evah!

...i'm supersonic
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks
Your grandfather does insanity? Ok let me go and see what this is all about. I refuse to be out done by anyone's grandfather!
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
Lmao!!

Hey if you have the stamina and the strength go for it.



Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
I don't like the idea that it is sponsored by a liquor company. I think the linkages between alcohol and urban cities and minorities is already too strong. Why reinforce it? Do liquor companies really need more market penetration into communities of color?
James Baldwin
A Talk To Teachers
[...]
one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
[...]

No I have really bad posterior shin splints from running. I went to a doctor who said rest and I did for a month and I started back slow and they slowly came back. Anytime I google why I get them it's from training to hard (don't know how I'm training too hard when I rest my butt off and ice and stretch all the time, i secrety stretch at work, anytime im home i ice my legs); flat feet (I don't have that because I have a medium to high arch actually, I even tested my self (WHEN I CAN SEE MY ARCH)TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T HAVE FLAT FEET that is how desperate I am for an answer) so I don't know why I'm getting them but they suck and never go away. It hurts to jump and walk all the time. The only time it doesn't hurt is if I wear my Merrell barefoot shoes LOL and by not hurt i mean lessens the pain. Because I have the pains 24/7 my legs are numb lol. I have a 5k soon and I'm like super angry at my body. Because its stupid.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
Oh gosh. So sorry murr. That's frustrating.That's a lot to deal with.
CK...WOW your grandfather is hardcore!!!!
CK....tell paw-paw he's going DOWN. Right after I eat this here muffin.
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!
_____________________________
I like my men and my hair....KINKY!!!!
_____________________________
Wanna save $10 off your next purchase at vitacost.com? Use my referal code (click the link)!



Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
CK....tell paw-paw he's going DOWN. Right after I eat this here muffin.
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
LOL!!!!!!!!

NCC, are you thinking of doing INSANITY?

I decided to stay with the 30 day shred for the month. Then depending on how I feel after that, start INSANITY or do levels 2 and 3 of 30DS again.

My friend keeps finding these crazy workouts. She found out Tapout yesterday and wants me to do it too...urrrmmmm
CK....tell paw-paw he's going DOWN. Right after I eat this here muffin.
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
LOL!!!!!!!!

NCC, are you thinking of doing INSANITY?

I decided to stay with the 30 day shred for the month. Then depending on how I feel after that, start INSANITY or do levels 2 and 3 of 30DS again.

My friend keeps finding these crazy workouts. She found out Tapout yesterday and wants me to do it too...urrrmmmm
Originally Posted by coilynapp
I'm thinking about it. I do a really intense bootcamp program 3x a week so I think I can make it through a workout. I do the 30day shred level 3 workouts on rain days in place of bootcamp. Now that the weather is changing, I need an indoor workout program to replace bootcamp. It's either insanity or crossfit. I'm kinda leaning towards crossfit because I LOVE lifting weights and doing sort of unconventional workouts such as kettle bells.
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!
_____________________________
I like my men and my hair....KINKY!!!!
_____________________________
Wanna save $10 off your next purchase at vitacost.com? Use my referal code (click the link)!



Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
I'm spreading the news y'all. I got called a (n) word b***h today by some middle aged white woman at the mcdonalds drive through. It was hilarious cuz she was so hostile for no reason. I said, "Yo mama!" N she got so mad cuz "her mom is dead" shrug. Sorry I dont care bout that. U making a fool of yourself hollin the n word out your window in a black neighborhood. I told her, baby you're not offending me by calling me a N! You ain't nobody, I'm jus laughing at you!" She said I'm a nobody and your a N####! I was LMAO! I know in a way that's nothing to laugh at, but it is cuz I've never experienced that before
ETA. Once I read that it sounded like I said yo mama to her first. She gave me the finger m rolled down her window n started saying crazy stuff. Then I said yo mama lol
Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
Oh my word...you handled it very well. I've been called that word a few times, even as a very light-skinned woman, and I had to stop myself from whooping somebody's arse. It took a lot of inner strength to not lose my ish when that happened. I take it you work at Mickey D's, right? Kudos to you for being classy and not letting that racist moron hurt your feelings.

Her mother might be dead (which is sad) but she should've thought about that before she decided to start calling people names.
CK....tell paw-paw he's going DOWN. Right after I eat this here muffin.
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
LOL!!!!!!!!

NCC, are you thinking of doing INSANITY?

I decided to stay with the 30 day shred for the month. Then depending on how I feel after that, start INSANITY or do levels 2 and 3 of 30DS again.

My friend keeps finding these crazy workouts. She found out Tapout yesterday and wants me to do it too...urrrmmmm
Originally Posted by coilynapp
I'm thinking about it. I do a really intense bootcamp program 3x a week so I think I can make it through a workout. I do the 30day shred level 3 workouts on rain days in place of bootcamp. Now that the weather is changing, I need an indoor workout program to replace bootcamp. It's either insanity or crossfit. I'm kinda leaning towards crossfit because I LOVE lifting weights and doing sort of unconventional workouts such as kettle bells.
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
I had thought about crossfit as well. But I want something I can do at home so I ordered insanity. I may do crossfit after I've finished insanity. Or, I may do P90X (or whatever it's called.) I like the idea of weight and resistance training, but I really want to work on cardio first. I used to run 5 miles twice a day and weight train prior to my last baby, but I haven't been dedicated to it in 4 years. The thought of jumping back into it makes me want to throw up, but I have to do something about my weight. And my daughter is overweight, though she's very active and we watch every calorie she eats/drinks. I figure if she and I do insanity together it will help us both. Wish us luck! But I am scared. Lol
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG

Last edited by CocoT; 10-10-2012 at 11:56 PM.
On another note...

Dear mall vendor/booth people,

I would appreciate it if you would stop bothering me. You are one of the reasons I don't enjoy shopping at the mall anymore. I would like to be able to walk without being shouted at or harassed or talked about in a rude way because I didn't buy your product. What you do is a form of harassment, whether you know it or not.

I do not want to buy your beauty products or whatever the hell you are pushing at me. No, I do not want you to straighten my hair. No, I am not interested in wrinkle cream because I'm only 28 and I don't need it...I still get mistaken for a high school kid, for pete's sake! No, I do not want to buy a new phone. No, I do not care what you think of my eyebrows or makeup or anything else.

The only vendors I buy from are the ones selling jewelry because they actually have stuff I want and unlike you, they are not pushy/aggressive/rude. Your tactics seem desperate and it turns me off completely. Maybe if you were more polite and laidback, I would be interested in your services.

And to the girl who actually grabbed my arm a few years ago and wouldn't let go...you're lucky that I didn't hit you or push you down. Seriously. I know you people want to make money, but you're doing it the wrong way. You.Do.Not.Ever put your hands on me, especially after I've made it clear that I'm not interested.

If you see me avoiding eye contact or walking away as you approach me, that should be an obvious hint to you...leave me the eff alone.

Sincerely,

person who wants to shop in peace
I'm spreading the news y'all. I got called a (n) word b***h today by some middle aged white woman at the mcdonalds drive through. It was hilarious cuz she was so hostile for no reason. I said, "Yo mama!" N she got so mad cuz "her mom is dead" shrug. Sorry I dont care bout that. U making a fool of yourself hollin the n word out your window in a black neighborhood. I told her, baby you're not offending me by calling me a N! You ain't nobody, I'm jus laughing at you!" She said I'm a nobody and your a N####! I was LMAO! I know in a way that's nothing to laugh at, but it is cuz I've never experienced that before
ETA. Once I read that it sounded like I said yo mama to her first. She gave me the finger m rolled down her window n started saying crazy stuff. Then I said yo mama lol
Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
Oh my word...you handled it very well. I've been called that word a few times, even as a very light-skinned woman, and I had to stop myself from whooping somebody's arse. It took a lot of inner strength to not lose my ish when that happened. I take it you work at Mickey D's, right? Kudos to you for being classy and not letting that racist moron hurt your feelings.

Her mother might be dead (which is sad) but she should've thought about that before she decided to start calling people names.
Originally Posted by curlyhoneyb
Actually no I don't work there I was behind her in the drive through. I wad waiting for her to move up cuz there was no one in front of her, she wasn't paying attention so I tapped the horn. And I barely heard the horn so I was surprised she heard it, but she did. Soon as she heard it she stuck her mid finger out n started cussing me. I was like ok, I was trying to see if u could move up so I can order. N that's when she was like no nword b####!
Lol it still makes me laugh cuz she was being so ignorant. She was tellin me and my mama to get out the car and everything. If my daughter wasn't in the car I probably would have said something extra. But she looked like she was worse off than me so I chalked up her racism for jealousy


Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!
the tea party news network is your got to news website? sorry, not taking your seriously...in life. at all.

When a woman says she's voting for romney:





hug ya vulva's.
curlyhoneyb likes this.
I was helping my little ones with homophones and had to share.
http://learnyourdamnhomophones.com/

Every teardrop is a waterfall
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
....my daddy and FIL have been doing the insanity workout dvd's since mid-August. They love it. My grandfather turned them onto it lol.

I ain't doing it evah!

...i'm supersonic
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks
Your grandfather does insanity? Ok let me go and see what this is all about. I refuse to be out done by anyone's grandfather!
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
My dad does 60 to 80 mile bike races for fun. He used to run 5ks but doc made him give it up. For his 60th Bday he went white water rafting. Me? I think I have worked out once in two months. I need to get back into Zumba. I love it but my work schedule changed making it harder for me to get to classes. Any recs on a good DVD?
I'm planning on getting Insanity in the very near future. It looks intimidating, but still I want to try it. I've done well with losing weight but watching what/how much I eat, but I've plateau'd. I seriousl need to tone up.

Problem is, now that hubby has seen the infomercial for it, he wants it too. I don't have an issue with him wanting Insanity, my issue is him wanting us to do it together.

Um, no, boo. Everytime we work out together, you frustrate me. Then you get frustrated with me because I'm frustrated with you, because you're trying to push me to do things that I know my body isn't ready for yet.

Then comes the line, "As an athlete I know how to train..." Boo, you ain't been an athlete in a minute. As a matter of fact, college football was over 20 *minutes* ago, and don't give me that 'once an athlete, ALWAYS an athlete' crap.

I digress - I'll be getting Insanity in the near future, but I'm not doing it with my husband.
curlyhoneyb and cocodej like this.
I'm spreading the news y'all. I got called a (n) word b***h today by some middle aged white woman at the mcdonalds drive through. It was hilarious cuz she was so hostile for no reason. I said, "Yo mama!" N she got so mad cuz "her mom is dead" shrug. Sorry I dont care bout that. U making a fool of yourself hollin the n word out your window in a black neighborhood. I told her, baby you're not offending me by calling me a N! You ain't nobody, I'm jus laughing at you!" She said I'm a nobody and your a N####! I was LMAO! I know in a way that's nothing to laugh at, but it is cuz I've never experienced that before
ETA. Once I read that it sounded like I said yo mama to her first. She gave me the finger m rolled down her window n started saying crazy stuff. Then I said yo mama lol
Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
Oh my word...you handled it very well. I've been called that word a few times, even as a very light-skinned woman, and I had to stop myself from whooping somebody's arse. It took a lot of inner strength to not lose my ish when that happened. I take it you work at Mickey D's, right? Kudos to you for being classy and not letting that racist moron hurt your feelings.

Her mother might be dead (which is sad) but she should've thought about that before she decided to start calling people names.
Originally Posted by curlyhoneyb
Actually no I don't work there I was behind her in the drive through. I wad waiting for her to move up cuz there was no one in front of her, she wasn't paying attention so I tapped the horn. And I barely heard the horn so I was surprised she heard it, but she did. Soon as she heard it she stuck her mid finger out n started cussing me. I was like ok, I was trying to see if u could move up so I can order. N that's when she was like no nword b####!
Lol it still makes me laugh cuz she was being so ignorant. She was tellin me and my mama to get out the car and everything. If my daughter wasn't in the car I probably would have said something extra. But she looked like she was worse off than me so I chalked up her racism for jealousy


Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
Oh, wow...she was acting that way in front of your daughter? Like I said before, you handled it with more dignity than most people would have. She sounds like a mentally unstable, angry person. There was no need for all of that. She should be ashamed of herself, a grown woman carrying on that way. I'm just glad that no one was physically hurt. You took it much better than I would have, because that "N" word just makes me see red. I'm glad you were able to laugh at her instead of reacting the way she obviously wanted you to.

My aunt Phyllis got into a fist fight with some lady at the grocery store many years ago because the lady called her the "N" word. It was an ugly situation.
Yep. She didn't know I had a baby n the car though. A lot of my friends said they would have went off. Lol.
And yea I figured the same thing, that she was just unstable that day. Hopefully she will be careful where she throws that word around in the future because most people aren't as nice as me!

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!
Umm. You can't be chummy with the guy you cheated on your bf with if you are trying to work things out like you say are. You know side dude is still hung up on you. He told me he was. You are getting his hopes up so you can keep him dangling for just in case. that is just wrong
I think I might try and go off BC and see what happens. I've been on it since....7.5 years. DAM* thats a long time, NO BREAKS yall. I'm scared of breaking out, mostly lol. What's going to happen?! Someone tell me!


Nvm I'm too scared.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com