Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > 4

Like Tree15268Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #19541
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
then told me to remind him in 2 weeks for the rest
He was with you for eight years and he needs a "reminder" to help you out?

Hmmm... maybe it's time you learned to play the game. You could take his calls and emails. Tell after some deep soul searching about the situation you see how much you want him back. you can't live without him even if it means sharing with another woman. After all a piece of man is better than no man. As soon as you get caught up on these bills you're going to book another trip to come see him and get you some of that because can't no put man put it down like he can.

Then when your money comes you tell tha SOB to KYBA!!!
murrrcat and ricotdorothy like this.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #19542
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,633
Default

If anyone is interested I saw Pantene's Truly Natural line in Family Dollar the other day. Not CG friendly for me but for those of you who like cones it might be worth a try. The custard's second ingredient is dimethicone, and the cowash has a bis-cone.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 AM   #19543
 
soleilmoncur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayedee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
then told me to remind him in 2 weeks for the rest
He was with you for eight years and he needs a "reminder" to help you out?

Hmmm... maybe it's time you learned to play the game. You could take his calls and emails. Tell after some deep soul searching about the situation you see how much you want him back. you can't live without him even if it means sharing with another woman. After all a piece of man is better than no man. As soon as you get caught up on these bills you're going to book another trip to come see him and get you some of that because can't no put man put it down like he can.

Then when your money comes you tell tha SOB to KYBA!!!
Nah. I wouldn't even waste my time. And because I still have feelings for him I would get caught up. I can't wait until I'm over and done with him.
ricotdorothy likes this.
__________________
3c/4aish, high porosity, fine strands,medium density cottony curls.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10 off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.


I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!





soleilmoncur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:18 AM   #19544
 
soleilmoncur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,185
Default

Meeting a guy I met online today for tea and cakes at a famous Parisian tea shop.

Lipstick!
Attached Thumbnails
The New & Improved Say It I Dare You-snapshot_20130126_1.jpg   The New & Improved Say It I Dare You-snapshot_20130126.jpg  
__________________
3c/4aish, high porosity, fine strands,medium density cottony curls.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10 off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.


I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!





soleilmoncur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #19545
 
Calber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
Meeting a guy I met online today for tea and cakes at a famous Parisian tea shop.
I've been following with your story, and I say good for you getting back out there! Just have fun girl. Looking good too!
__________________
I have to shower in order to wake up properly in the mornings
Calber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #19546
 
ricotdorothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
Meeting a guy I met online today for tea and cakes at a famous Parisian tea shop.

Lipstick!
You are too beautiful for what you have been through! I am telling you evil only leaves your life to make room for the good!
soleilmoncur likes this.
__________________

SL
~APL~BSB~BSL~MBL~
WL

You never stop learning...
ricotdorothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:56 PM   #19547
 
applesandafros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
I have a question. Is height a necessary qualifier for a SO or is it a preference that can be ignored?
I do prefer taller guys. I'm only 5'4" so it's not too hard. But if he did have everything else and was a little on the short side. It wouldn't be a deal breaker.
__________________
Almost MBL Coils
spongy, low porosity, dense awesomeness

Shampoo: Curly Kinks Cleansing Cream
Rinse Out/Detangler Conditioner: Aussie Moist, V05 Strawberries and Cream, Suave Naturals Coconut
Leave in Conditioner: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and Giovanni Direct Leave in
Styler: Eco Styler Krystal and Blue, Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel and Flax seed gel
Sealer: Grape seed oil
Deep Conditioner: Curl Junkie Repair Me
Protein Treatment: Karishma and Jamilla Henna
applesandafros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #19548
 
coilynapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,213
Default

Soleil, you are gorgeous!!!




Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
juanab likes this.
__________________
coilynapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:15 AM   #19549
 
Calber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 102
Default

What the hey?! I'm JUST getting over this 4a-c nonsense, when I (by a miserable accident) came accross 5a-c!! People what is going on?????
__________________
I have to shower in order to wake up properly in the mornings
Calber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:58 AM   #19550
 
soleilmoncur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,185
Default

Yesterday was a lot of fun! We met and we're the same height but he's 5 years older than I am, white French, with 2 Master degrees in cryptology and physics(Ph.d in progress), reserved, and completely different from my preferences in men. We had tea and cakes, and stayed so long just talking that the waiter gave us our bill before we asked for it(which is a french faux pas). We're going out for dinner next week Friday and I'm actually looking forward to it and getting to know him more. He actually agrees with my analysis that Batman can defeat Superman

But I am NOT ready for a relationship at all. I'm still in love with my ex, and I'm still deeply hurt and damaged by everything he has done to me. Because of our recent contact I'm looking for him to communicate with me and I still think of him and the other girl, and that it hurts because he didn't want me. I've made progress in the last few weeks, but it's not enough. It wouldn't be fair to me or anyone in the future if I'm carrying the baggage of his betrayal. In the meantime I'm happy just meeting new people and opening myself up to something new.
ricotdorothy likes this.
__________________
3c/4aish, high porosity, fine strands,medium density cottony curls.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10 off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.


I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!





soleilmoncur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #19551
 
gagirl09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calber View Post
What the hey?! I'm JUST getting over this 4a-c nonsense, when I (by a miserable accident) came accross 5a-c!! People what is going on?????
WHAT??? ok seriously if this category business is coming down to this, we just need to Fat boy, little boy these classifications. Absolutely ridiculous. People acting waaaay to thirsty.
__________________
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
gagirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #19552
 
Calber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 102
Default

WHAT??? ok seriously if this category business is coming down to this, we just need to Fat boy, little boy these classifications. Absolutely ridiculous. People acting waaaay to thirsty.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!
__________________
I have to shower in order to wake up properly in the mornings
Calber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #19553
 
Calber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
Yesterday was a lot of fun! We met and we're the same height but he's 5 years older than I am, white French, with 2 Master degrees in cryptology and physics(Ph.d in progress), reserved, and completely different from my preferences in men. We had tea and cakes, and stayed so long just talking that the waiter gave us our bill before we asked for it(which is a french faux pas). We're going out for dinner next week Friday and I'm actually looking forward to it and getting to know him more. He actually agrees with my analysis that Batman can defeat Superman

But I am NOT ready for a relationship at all. I'm still in love with my ex, and I'm still deeply hurt and damaged by everything he has done to me. Because of our recent contact I'm looking for him to communicate with me and I still think of him and the other girl, and that it hurts because he didn't want me. I've made progress in the last few weeks, but it's not enough. It wouldn't be fair to me or anyone in the future if I'm carrying the baggage of his betrayal. In the meantime I'm happy just meeting new people and opening myself up to something new.
Sounds like positive thinking to me and I hope that all will continue to go well with your healing process. Just by getting up and going out means that you are not at home wallowing in misery. Chin up kiddo 😊
ricotdorothy likes this.
__________________
I have to shower in order to wake up properly in the mornings
Calber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:14 AM   #19554
 
gagirl09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,927
Default

Well d-mn. Rock on keep that negativity out of here.
__________________
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
gagirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #19555
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,633
Default

Soleil, I am drooling all over your hair. Those pics you put up are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for representing us naturals so wonderfully over in France.
ricotdorothy likes this.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #19556
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,633
Default

I decided to rock my hair big, curly and wild at the Mardi Gras parade yesterday. I got a lot of compliments.

On, another note I noticed when I got on my computer there were 408 people viewing 4a. Wow!! We haven't had numbers like that in a long time.
ricotdorothy likes this.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #19557
 
CocoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,326
Default

I'm so frustrated!!! Call me back already or schedule another time to call me. I can't take this ghost style communication. Playing with my emotions and stuff.
__________________
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
CocoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #19558
 
adthomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,633
Default

OH, NO SHE DIDN'T!!!! I'm about to go straight 4a up in here. Somebody hold my earrings and hand me a pony tail holder so I can pull my hair back.
__________________
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #19559
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,321
Default

Oh goodness!
__________________
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
EllyEllyOxenFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #19560
 
gagirl09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,927
Default

SNAP!!
__________________
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
gagirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com