The New & Improved Say It I Dare You

Like Tree15450Likes

Folks raised a fuss about django but no one said anything about inglorious basterds. They were the same type of movie

These are my curlfessions
Originally Posted by ss40

cause they didn't go around throwing out insulting terms for jews every five seconds unlike in django.

and I'll hold my mule on the rest cause people be stanning for django

I don't have a problem with django but when you compare them it's like I see what you did there.
Perhaps you should seek counseling. You are going through two major life altering episodes. That is a lot to deal with.
Originally Posted by juanab
Yea maybe so.

How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
When my father died and I was laid off within a week, I did seek counseling and it helped. Why suffer in silence? Besides you have a child that needs you healthy and whole.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder
.




Folks raised a fuss about django but no one said anything about inglorious basterds. They were the same type of movie

These are my curlfessions
Originally Posted by ss40

cause they didn't go around throwing out insulting terms for jews every five seconds unlike in django.

and I'll hold my mule on the rest cause people be stanning for django

I don't have a problem with django but when you compare them it's like I see what you did there.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
I also didn't get fuss when wild wild west came out. Terantino treats inglorious & django as part of a trilogy.

These are my curlfessions
murrrcat likes this.
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Perhaps you should seek counseling. You are going through two major life altering episodes. That is a lot to deal with.
Originally Posted by juanab
Yea maybe so.

How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
When my father died and I was laid off within a week, I did seek counseling and it helped. Why suffer in silence? Besides you have a child that needs you healthy and whole.
Originally Posted by juanab
Yea I definitely have my baby to think about. Thats y I allow myself to have bad days but I think about my little boo. I mean, he wasn't/isn't just dropping me to the curb as far as the finances and the fact that I'm n school so I'm grateful I don't have to deal with that. He knows I'm hurt and feels bad about hurting me. But I think in the long run he will grow up n see what he would miss out on. I can count on him when I need him. So I just have to deal with it all and make the best of it. I keep telling myself it's not the end of the world. Cuz it's not. The world just sucks sometimes....


How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!
H

Yea maybe so.

How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
When my father died and I was laid off within a week, I did seek counseling and it helped. Why suffer in silence? Besides you have a child that needs you healthy and whole.
Originally Posted by juanab
Yea I definitely have my baby to think about. Thats y I allow myself to have bad days but I think about my little boo. I mean, he wasn't/isn't just dropping me to the curb as far as the finances and the fact that I'm n school so I'm grateful I don't have to deal with that. He knows I'm hurt and feels bad about hurting me. But I think in the long run he will grow up n see what he would miss out on. I can count on him when I need him. So I just have to deal with it all and make the best of it. I keep telling myself it's not the end of the world. Cuz it's not. The world just sucks sometimes....


How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
Lots of thoughts & prayers your way. Sometimes life deals you trials to make you stronger. Hoping for the best outcome for your family.

These are my curlfessions
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Thanks ss40!

How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!
oh god im so sleepy. I didnt know it was posible to be this sleepy all the time and not fall into a coma. I will be so happy when tthis child sleeps thru the night.

and starts crying when shes wwet. she has a diaper rash noow because she wont cry for a wet diaper, so I never know when to change her. ive started just checking around feedings.

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
Last Relaxer: February 14, 2011
BC: March 17, 2012
Porosity: Low to Normal
Curl Type: 4a/3c
Texture: Coarse
Density: Thick
Length:shoulder

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
'lolollllllllllllllll
A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,

“Jesus knows you’re here.”

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more, after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard:

“Jesus is watching you.”

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

“Did you say that?” he hissed at the parrot.

“Yep,” the parrot confessed, then squawked, “I’m just trying to warn you that he is watching you.”

The burglar relaxed. “Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?”

“Moses,” replied the bird.

“Moses?” the burglar laughed. “What kind of people would name a bird ‘Moses?’”

“The same kind of people who would name a Rottweiler ‘Jesus.
murrrcat and ricotdorothy like this.
'lolollllllllllllllll
A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,

“Jesus knows you’re here.”

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more, after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard:

“Jesus is watching you.”

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

“Did you say that?” he hissed at the parrot.

“Yep,” the parrot confessed, then squawked, “I’m just trying to warn you that he is watching you.”

The burglar relaxed. “Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?”

“Moses,” replied the bird.

“Moses?” the burglar laughed. “What kind of people would name a bird ‘Moses?’”

“The same kind of people who would name a Rottweiler ‘Jesus.
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
I love it!!!
Cerendipity likes this.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder
.




Allow me to vent a moment. Your sexually repressed, stagnant children are like Robin Williams in Jack. They are 20 something years old & have yet to pay bills, get a job, go to school, or be independent. You have set no standards in your home. You have given them no life skills. When they go bat spit crazy one day folks are going to come to me talking about "never saw this coming, what happened?". I'm going to laugh in their faces. I want to help but I don't want them to influence my babies & I don't want them to be here if they lack ambition. I want to help but my hands are tired.
These are my curlfessions
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Allow me to vent a moment. Your sexually repressed, stagnant children are like Robin Williams in Jack. They are 20 something years old & have yet to pay bills, get a job, go to school, or be independent. You have set no standards in your home. You have given them no life skills. When they go bat spit crazy one day folks are going to come to me talking about "never saw this coming, what happened?". I'm going to laugh in their faces. I want to help but I don't want them to influence my babies & I don't want them to be here if they lack ambition. I want to help but my hands are tired.
These are my curlfessions
Originally Posted by ss40

That sounds like a lot of college students I've had the pleasure of having to be around.


I don't know what my parents did differently but a lot of children have no life skills at all, I CAN'T SAY I know how to do a lot of things that an adult should, but I'm way better off than most, but I think they should offer class since parents don't teach their children stuff.

I don't know.


I have a lot of built up anti-college student frustration lol.


For instance my roommate wants to make a magnet that says when the dish washer is dirty or clean because she can't tell, therefore she can never fill it.


I don't even. I don't even.
Or the fact that you get mad when trash is all over our porch because you put trash outside like racoons and cats and dogs won't go on our porch and gointo our trash. Or wonder why theres a leak all over the place when you put a full cup of juice in the trash can.

I don't even.
I can't.


There's my vent, I've venting all over the place but I'm sooo over it. I'm so over young people. I rarely meet one that knows how to do anything.


OR my neighbor, one break the cops were in their house, IN THEIR HOUSE. After break I told him how I saw 3 cops in and out his house and wondered why because everyone in his place had left for break. I then said, do you guys lock the doors? "no we never lock the door"...."that must be why some stuff is missing". No sh*t.

My male replacement roommate never locks the door either. It's a miracle we haven't been robbed yet. Stupid f**ker.



anyone see the preview for preacher's daughters on life time coming on at 10?
IDG how you go from "ew cat is pooping outside litter box" to "that poor cat is SUFFERING"

I'd make a joke about having the cat for dinner, but ppl may take me seriously.
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

The sarcasm meter is broken. I don't think your cat is suffering if the vet recommended declawing but that's probably why it's pooping outside its box. That's not your problem tho, that's why I don't like roommates. I shouldn't have to deal with their sh*t. Get it?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh ho ho I see what you did there.

And ya I'm sure that's why she's acting like a brat and that's why I'm acting like a brat.

And I don't feel like whining to the roommate because--just like me--she's really busy and always tired. But she's taking it in stride and cleaning it up so. So I whine here. Because the internets is my safe space.
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Ads are the devil

These are my curlfessions
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Death will bring family members who haven't been there in years beck together. Why does someone have to die i'm order for you to really be there for one another?

These are my curlfessions
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
lol

Mother was out, and dad was in charge.
She was maybe 2 1/2 years old.
Someone had given her a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of her favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, mom came home.
Dad made her wait in the living room to watch her bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
Mum waited, and sure enough, here she came down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy; and she watched him drink it up.
Then she said, (as only a mother would know),
"'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"
Zinnia and Tuchie09 like this.
lol

Mother was out, and dad was in charge.
She was maybe 2 1/2 years old.
Someone had given her a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of her favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, mom came home.
Dad made her wait in the living room to watch her bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
Mum waited, and sure enough, here she came down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy; and she watched him drink it up.
Then she said, (as only a mother would know),
"'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
Oh wooooooow...
Cerendipity likes this.

SL
~APL~BSB~BSL~MBL~
WL

You never stop learning...
lol

Mother was out, and dad was in charge.
She was maybe 2 1/2 years old.
Someone had given her a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of her favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, mom came home.
Dad made her wait in the living room to watch her bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
Mum waited, and sure enough, here she came down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy; and she watched him drink it up.
Then she said, (as only a mother would know),
"'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"
Originally Posted by Cerendipity
hahahahaha

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
Cerendipity likes this.
Last Relaxer: February 14, 2011
BC: March 17, 2012
Porosity: Low to Normal
Curl Type: 4a/3c
Texture: Coarse
Density: Thick
Length:shoulder

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com