Valana Minerals reselling Essential Wholesale Bases: Reviews?

Okay, so let me just say that that Hair Care Lines & Their Bases thread was suppperrr informative. Thanks to that thread I found out a lot of the product lines I was using were in fact bases, so now I see that I can save a buck or two.

I didn't know makeup and skin care lines were pulling this crap but I contacted valana Minerals a while back about whether she used bases. she told me I could "Rest assured" that she manufactured her own products and didn't use bases...but I did my research and found out she is using Essential Wholesales Certified Cream Base for her new foundation and several other bases from their website as well. Like she BLATANTLY straight up lied to me on that one....and then I saw on her FB wall where she's talking about how "after two years of formulation" blah blah we finally got the formulation right. SMDH.....it's SHOCKING how these businesses will cut corners and lie for a quick buck. She's charging out the ass for that little bit of foundation too.

Essential Wholesale Certified Creme: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Camellia sinesis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Punica granatum (Organic Pomegranate) Tincture, Olea europaea (Organic Olive) Oil, Palm Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum)

Valana Minerals Premium Performance Foundation: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Camellia sinesis (Organic Green Tea) Extract , Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Punica granatum (Organic Pomegranate) Tincture, Palm Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Mica 7019 (12001-26-2); Titanium Dioxide 77891 (13463-67-7); Zinc Oxide 77947 (1314-13-2); Iron Oxide Red 77491 (1332-37-2); Iron Oxide Yellow 77492 (51274-00-1); Mica 7019 (12001-26-2); Titanium Dioxide 77891 (13463-67-7); Zinc Oxide 77947 (1314-13-2); Iron Oxide Red 77491 (1332-37-2); Iron Oxide Yellow 77492 (51274-00-1); Iron Oxide Black 77499 (12227-89-3)

No other businesses ingredients stack up like this and if you google it you can even find other businesses who are selling EW with the ingredients listed the same way.

This whole thing has got me a little leery of buying online period, I mean it's one thing to sell bases, it's another thing to LIE about it....but anyway, I'm going to start buying from Essential Wholesale for my hair and skin care products. Does anyone have any reviews for products they've tried from Essential Wholesale? I tried the detangler and the PET conditioner already which were really good....but I havent really seen where people are reviewing the products that they got from EW. I'm looking at the Aloe Jelly next and some of their sufate free shampoos.....
Bases again.....sigh

She does have all over her FB about it taking two years to formulate and stuff....and essential wholesale is the only company Ive seen to date with that type of preservation system. I guess she really means "it took me two years to find essential wholesale and mix my powder with their lotion and mark it up to an extreme price".

Notice she doesn't list a preservative either and her lipsticks are essential wholesale with that "rosemary oleoresin and neem oil" too. This kind of pisses me off because I inquired about the cream foundation as well. I never liked the stardust luxury foundation from her line and thought it made my face way too shimmery but would turn on me at the same time and made me look super shiny. Plus my pores showed moreso than any other foundation I've ever used; i guess I thought that the cream would be different but I WILL NOT be spending this kind of money on a repackaged lotion base. No thank you. If your not really formulating your products like you say you are....then youre lying to your customers and having them buy from you under dishonesty. Hopefully more people will find out the truth about this business before innocent folks start chucking out $35+ to her for something that you can buy samples of for less than a dollar.

Ive gotten essential wholesales castille soap which made a GREAT shampoo and the hair masque made my hair soft. their hair gels are good too....and the pumpkin masque was good on my skin. Made me have a nice little glow plus it smelled so yummy. Would have rebought it but it molded.
Agreed. I also to be honest havent found any true Valana Minerals reviews where the people bought the products that they are reviewing themselves and yes I agree more people should be informed of the fact that Valana Minerals is ripping people off by misleading them into buying a product on false premises.

But I digress....thanks for the review. I never liked the hair masque from essential wholesale (maybe I'm protein sensitive) but I will try it again and maybe add a little coconut oil to see if it performs better for me.
bump ...does anyone have reviews on essential Wholesale?