If you could create a "dream cart" of products from any hair/body product vendor (think AveYou, Sage Naturalceuticals, or any single brand) what would it be filled with?
Pick one vendor/brand and create a pretend dream cart :
----around/under 200 oz of product (because let's be honest...a real dream cart might include the entire store !)
----you are allowed to get all 200 oz of one product or as many as you want
----non hair products ARE acceptable!
My SageN Cart:
(by copy and paste)
(2) Qhemet Biologics - Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, 8oz
(2) Bobeam - Cheris Hibiscus Moisturizing Shampoo Bar, 3.85oz
(2) Bobeam - Honey Shea Moisturizing Shampoo Bar, 3.85oz
(2) Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, 16oz
(1) Karen's Body Beautiful - Sweet Ambrosia
(1) Oyin Handmade - Honey Hemp Conditioner, 16oz
(2) Oyin Handmade - Whipped Pudding, 4oz
(3) Oyin Handmade - Hair Dew, 8oz
(1) Darcy's Botanicals - Daily Cleansing Conditioner Cream, 8oz
(1) John Masters Organics - Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk, 8oz
Here's what I'd like from Sage right now. I would probably get it all (minus the rhassoul...maybe one) if I were gainfully employed but times are rough.lol
Darcy's botanicals pumpkin conditioner-1
Darcy's botanicals sweet cocoa bean leave in-1
Darcy's botanicals deep conditioner-1
Camille rose algae deep conditioning mask (I know I was mad at them but that stuff was bomb)-2
Oyin handmade juices-2 of each
Oyin handmade honey hemp conditioner-2 16 oz
Qhemet Biologics cocoa tree detangling ghee-3
Anita grant peppermint babassu poo bar-1
Anita grant kelp and ylang ylang poo bar- 1
Anita grant rhassoul block- 2 (ridiculous.lol)
I've tried everything on this list except the Darcy's botanicals stuff.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Urgh! Tried to make a dream cart at Sage, but too many things were out of stock and I couldn't be bothered to write them all down and start adding up weights...
Basically, lots of Qhemet and Oyin, a few Darcy's, probs 1 or 2 items from Bee Mine, Anita Grant and Aubrey Organics, a few things to try from Pura Body Naturals, Jane Carter and Camille Rose (this cart is free right???) and as many Bobeam bars as I can fit in.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com